Gift vouchers

I have a question regarding gift vouchers.

I have a spare one left over from wLFCC which I forgot I had. I am probably not going to be at MK next month this time, so Cardiff was to be my last event of the year for me.

Trouble is, the only guest I was interested in meeting has now cancelled, so I have nothing to spend the gift voucher on. Its only a £5 one but still, id rather not throw away £5..

So..Can they be used for things other than autographs, such as photoshoots, prop photoshoots, or even entry? I ask this as back at the summer lfcc, there were arguments that gift vouchers could only be used for autographs according to some crew, while others said they could be used for anything since they are basically cash.

If not, can it be saved until one of next years shows? Or, just so I dont have to waste it, do I need to get a completely random autograph and pay out the extra out of stubborness?

This is from the online shop, from when gift vouchers were first made available.

"Gift Vouchers

These are 'buy in advance' gift vouchers which can be exchanged for autographs, entry, photo shoot and talk tickets at any Showmasters Ltd event."

• Moderators

And even the type of card vouchers bought at the show - generally only valid for autographs - are valid at the prop shoot area(s), as unlike guest shoots, you're not buying the tickets at the (card machine enabled) sales desk. (I have sold people £5 vouchers at the sales desk in the past precisely for this purpose!)