hotel help

Hey guys, just wondered if you could help with hotel issues. I am looking now to secure a decent priced hotel but all the cheap hotels I can find seem to have a no cancellation policy, which is obviously no use at this early stage because dates could potentially change. Can anyone give me a hand as to where to look for hotels that aren't gonna cost me my life in savings and have a decent cancellation policy? :// Thankyou :-)!

Travelodges dont cost a lot if you know where to look although these cant be booked for another month let. Thats where me and friends will ve booking and looking like if we book as soon as we can it will be about £40 a night and 9 minute tube ride away!

You don't save a huge amount of money booking this early anyway. I booked 3 months in advance and got a room at around £90 per night (twin room), which is pretty reasonable for the Kensington area. We stayed at the Copthorn Hotel

• Like 1

Mirrors my LFCC 2014 post really :P

Never hurts to be organised early (Handy when I'm not that organised), anyone got hotel recommendations close to the venue? I know some you can only book so far in advance but at least I can make a note of them. Need a room for just me so happy with anything really.

Thanks muchly!

there's a Premier Inn about 15 minutes away which is a short bus ride to and from the olympia which stops outside the sainsburys and is only two minutes away. Think it only cost me and mom around £80 for two nights. Good thing as well is that there's a wetherspoons next door to it. (and I mean literally!)

Hilton Olympia is really handy. Worth reserving a room as you can always cancel at a later date (and keep your eyes open for any of their weekend promotions that crop up from time to time too).

I saw the prices and it was like I think £325 for two nights in a twin room.

• Like 1

Easy Hotel is about ten minutes walk away and is very much a case of the room for the bed and walk in bathroom (sometimes feels like you can have a shower sat on the toilet it's cosey). They don't do food though. There is a cafe near to Olympia which does breakfast/evening meals.

Hilton Olympia is really handy. Worth reserving a room as you can always cancel at a later date (and keep your eyes open for any of their weekend promotions that crop up from time to time too).

I saw the prices and it was like I think £325 for two nights in a twin room.

So that's £162.50 per night, between two people. £81.25 per person per night is a bargain if you ask me!

You don't save a huge amount of money booking this early anyway. I booked 3 months in advance and got a room at around £90 per night (twin room), which is pretty reasonable for the Kensington area. We stayed at the Copthorn Hotel

You can do with some places! For Cardiff last year, we booked the travelodge at £77 for 3 nights and someone we know then booked later on and it was £200 a night if I remember rightly for the same travelodge, they hiked up the price nearer the event it seems!

We just booked the Boka Hotel around the corner from Earls Court tube station because we passed it on the way to queue this year and we know recognise it!! Did anyone stay there? Any feedback?

Have you looked on Trip Advisor? I always stop by there before booking anywhere and I've never had a bad experience as a result.

• Like 1

We just booked the Boka Hotel around the corner from Earls Court tube station because we passed it on the way to queue this year and we know recognise it!! Did anyone stay there? Any feedback?

Have you looked on Trip Advisor? I always stop by there before booking anywhere and I've never had a bad experience as a result.

We did and it's a bit mixed :(

But its cheap and we actually know where it is and that it isn't miles from a tube station. Our hotel this year was a long walk after being up for 15 odd hours.

We did and it's a bit mixed :(

But its cheap and we actually know where it is and that it isn't miles from a tube station. Our hotel this year was a long walk after being up for 15 odd hours.

Hmm see what you mean.

It's fine :)

I stayed there this year and it's basic. Simple breakfast, simple rooms, all we had to do was pick up some spray for the bath :)

• Like 2

I stayed there this year and it's basic. Simple breakfast, simple rooms, all we had to do was pick up some spray for the bath :)

Thankyou so much that's great!! :dance:

Thankyou so much that's great!! :dance:

In all honesty, you're only there to sleep really and it gives you what you need so :)

I'll probably book a room there too for next year.

• Like 1