A BIG THANK YOU FROM SHOWMASTERS

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

THANKS TO ALL THE CREW! YOU ARE THE BEST! YOU ALL KNOW IT WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE WITHOUT YOU, SO THANK YOU.

We do have a lot of events next year and I know some of you will not be able to make them all, but just remember you are family and if you cannot do the occasional show it won't damage your chances of being picked for another show. We don't expect everyone to go to every show although we know you would go to them all if you could!

On another point, on Saturday night the crew party got a little crazy with Lance H & Jason M scalping shirt collars from the crew. It was meant as a fun crazy jape, but I know one or two of you were upset by this. I just want to say that Lance H & Jason M are sorry if it freaked any of you out and they (like I) apologise if you felt it got out of hand. This was just a spontanious, one-off occurance which I doubt any of us will be a part of again, and all shirt wearing crew will be safe to attend crew parties in the future! Those guys are crazy! Can you imagine them at a film rap party!?

Thats it for now, have a great Christmas and hope some of you are able to attend the New Years party in MK. More details will be up soon in the General Chat section.

Thank you all so much

Jason and all the Showmasters team