Number 2 in the Que!

graeme2020uk

Yep there i was number 2 in the pre booked tickets que.I was expecting ppl to be camped out from the night before lol.I got Malcolms VT number 13 but ended up being number 8. Really cool seeing him arrive and chatting.Though i wasnt too keen on the dippy girl at his photo desk the way she rolled her eyes when i asked for 2 photos.Just because everyone else was getting 1 youd think theyed be glad to get my money. Also out the photo session i got 2 photos!! Not bad for a first timer eh? Lots of funny incidents while waiting,like the guy in the wheelchair whacking the door with his cane to get in lol.Oh the hilarity we had.

Lots of funny incidents while waiting,like the guy in the wheelchair whacking the door with his cane to get in lol.Oh the hilarity we had.

so you thought it was funny seeing a guy in a wheelchair struggling to open a door...did the thought not occur to you to go and help him?

I don't think there is any need to ridicule the crew members like that. Also I find it in bad taste that you choose to laugh at those who have a disability.

There are I believe some crew members who are disabled, and still offer their services as crew members. I have nothing but respect for them.

If you think you can do a better job crewing then why don't you volunteer your services ?

He wasnt struggling he was the only person bothering to get any attention.Everyone else just moping round hoping to get noticed.Im not badmouthing him at all............and yeah since he was with 4 others.If he really was STRUGGLING (your word) not mine. Why didnt they help? I thought your all supposed to be one big team?

Nooo not at all.It was just the way everyone kept coming in and then getting sent round to some other bit round the side of the building and rather than sit around and wait like others he used this amazing looking cane to get their attention.

I dont get how you found any of this amusing.

I wasnt there but it certainly doesnt sound amusing to me

I just wanted to say that I found all of the Showmasters crew that I came into contact with really pleasant and helpful and I just wanted to say a big thank you to you all, I know you probably won't all read this, but thanks all the same, I appreciate it! :)

Lots of funny incidents while waiting,like the guy in the wheelchair whacking the door with his cane to get in lol..

Graeme doesnt mean any harm ( I dont know him BTW). He was just saying it was funny to see someone (not cos he was disabled) whacking a door cos they couldnt get in when that person should know that whacking it wont do any good. It probably reminded him of some comedy sketch a la Harry Enfield or some non-PC Farrely Brothers movie.

Oh what the hell, I give up...Graeme, HOW DARE YOU BE SO INSENSITIVE!! I AM DISGUSTED. :(;):unsure:

Edited by nicky

You dont know me? Nicky why must you always choose to forget that 7 month affair we had? I thought we werent gonna be ashamed anymore lol...........Bit disapointed to see you joining the crowd with your comments but i think you know what i really meant.I dont discriminate or make fun of anyone.

I would also like to thank the staff.Ill admit i never bothered to get to know any of the people on here or care what they looked like or meet up with any of them.There was one guy who came out about 5 minutes before they opened the doors, he was quite tall i was gonna ask him if he was Too Tall from here. I did speak to quite a few people though i wasnt sure who was who and who worked for who.I know some staff were casually dressed and others had their 'Clockwork Orange' style t shirts on (All for Malcolms benefit i might add:D:D:D:D) I ended up speaking to quite a few people and they were all nice to me. Specially the girls, i think its the scottish accent. They cant get enough of it lol

You dont know me? Nicky why must you always choose to forget that 7 month affair we had? I thought we werent gonna be ashamed anymore lol

Hey, I can't keep up with all of you. You expect me to remember every one of you????!!!!

Bit disapointed to see you joining the crowd with your comments but i think you know what i really meant.
I didn't join the crowd at all, that last part of my post I was just taking the pi$$ in an ironic reversal kinda way eg. "if you can't beat 'em join 'em" :( Edited by nicky