LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT: Adrian Pasdar

showmasters

• Moderators

Haha oh yeah imagine that :D

OHMYGOD ADRIAN YOU ARE LIKE SO COOL YOU RULE YOUTUBE YEAH BUCKSHOTWON WOO! WHERE'S YOUR BEARD DAMNIT?! etc.

Actually I think we manage to be kinda cool around Heroes guests .. so far :o

(Wait til I meet David Anders ..)

Adrian posted this on his site today -

"You all rock. As some of you already know, I am off to Manchester with my good friend Mr. McDowell for the weekend, and I look forward to meeting the force of life that makes up our our UK contingent. See you all there!!"

Oh I love him I do! :D

That's sweet of him!

I think 'force of life of the uk' should be on a t-shirt, with 'heroes fan' on the back...

I believe Showmasters have suggested that there may be upwards of 1000 people queueing at opening time on both days. I'm crewing Sat but going about an hour early on Sun to make sure I can get to Adrian.

Ahh! Were you handing out photo tickets? (At least, when I was there.) This girl (who might have been you) was calling out for cashpayers only and it took me a while to realize I could jump in front of a bunch of people as a result, and when I got there, I was thinking, "Damn, that looks like Psychosis, from the photos I've seen," but I was too dumb to ask...

Adrian was BEYOND AWESOME. Best convention encounter ever. I'm going back for more tomorrow!

• Like 1

Ahh! Were you handing out photo tickets? (At least, when I was there.) This girl (who might have been you) was calling out for cashpayers only and it took me a while to realize I could jump in front of a bunch of people as a result, and when I got there, I was thinking, "Damn, that looks like Psychosis, from the photos I've seen," but I was too dumb to ask...

Adrian was BEYOND AWESOME. Best convention encounter ever. I'm going back for more tomorrow!

Yes! That was me. Nobody wanted me :thumbup: I had to shout for attention! LOL

Ok leaving it late, but just this min got home.

NO photos, even from distance of Adrian. His request. I was there when he advised Dominic Keating about photos. Btw they hadn't met before yesterday... so nice to see them meeting... :) Only exception I saw was when the Star Wars guys went up en masse.

Adrian went open queue around mid afternoon, after a long photoshoot and lunch.

Yes! That was me. Nobody wanted me :( I had to shout for attention! LOL

I wanted you! Except I wanted you just to talk to you rather than for the purposes of handing over cash...!

I know! ... and then as soon as you wanted me, someone else wanted me for once!

Yes! That was me. Nobody wanted me :hathor: I had to shout for attention! LOL

Awww, darn - I wish I'd said something now. Never mind - next time!

Yes! That was me. Nobody wanted me :dance: I had to shout for attention! LOL

I wanted you! Except I wanted you just to talk to you rather than for the purposes of handing over cash...!

I know! ... and then as soon as you wanted me, someone else wanted me for once!

I'll admit, at first I wasn't sure about getting photo tix, but then I saw you and spent £40 to say hi! :huh::dance:

Ooh and DeeBee, I have a photo with the hat! It accentuates his manly features :D

Edited by Lizzy

the guy sitting next to him was scary,i wanted adrian to write something extra on an item he already signed when i previously met him... i wasnt trying to be cheeky i was willing to pay then i was too scared to go up again...i hope he didnt think i was tryin to scam him :o hes so hot :chair: so i offered money at the desk and adrians guy sitting next to him said "pay over there" i looked like a right d***head hopefully next time ill ask him,come back soon mr pasdar *kisses* lol

Edited by miss9thwonder