Post your PHOTOS here...

sweetj_nomad

1449230760_l.jpg

Lovely Lass.

I was with KOTE at this event. The Clone Troopers were ours!!!! :lol:

Got to meet at least half of the Celebs there, and had long chats with a couple.

Daniel Logan was a great guy. A Good Laugh.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool pics abstractharmony! I think I saw you (from a istance) on the Sunday. I was in the Craig Parker queue & remember seeing someone in a "Pensilvania Psycho Ward" shirt talking to Andrew Bryniarski! Must have been you!

Yep, I remember seeing that shirt in the LOTR talk also. :P

1449230760_l.jpg

Lovely Lass.

I was with KOTE at this event. The Clone Troopers were ours!!!!

Thanks for posting the picture, I couldn't agree more about her been lovely, I think I proably made a total idot of myself in front of her unfortunatly. :P

You guys did an amazing job over the weekend, sorry for any funny looks I gave you. It was a mixture of jealously and awe!

Fantastic weekend I was there with KOTE and I was one of the Blue Clones on Sunday

sundaygangry9qh5.jpg

brothersblueec4qh7.jpg

Shaun

Would it be sad for me to say I covet those Star WArs costumes? I really must try going in costume one day... Joesgirl... Remember that promise you made?????:P

Fantastic weekend I was there with KOTE and I was one of the Blue Clones on Sunday

sundaygangry9qh5.jpg

brothersblueec4qh7.jpg

Shaun

Would it be sad for me to say I covet those Star WArs costumes? I really must try going in costume one day... Joesgirl... Remember that promise you made?????:firedevil:

And i was the other Clone!!!! LOL ey up shaun!!

I remember seeing alot of you guys.....I was sat with Andrew Bryniarski both days (not a crew member,I was his guest...wearing a white hodded top/jacket).....I'm the guy in the background of Rach's pic with AB. I remember the guy in the prison outfit...Andrew started shouting you lol...I have some great pics of Andrew from whe we went walking around the hall on his breaks but I dunno how to post them on here :s

LOL Brilliant!!!

Cheers mate, that might even make it onto our 2007 calendar!

I can do a full resolution Picture for you, just send it to my e-mail in my profile

All the Very Best,

Shabs :whistling:

Edited by Shabs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...