Upgrading to 'Sigourney Weaver' Diamond Pass

I have already purchased a Sigourney Weaver Photoshoot, but I am now thinking of getting a Diamond Pass. Is it possible to upgrade by paying the price difference or can I buy a Diamond and have the photoshoot refunded? Please can someone from Showmasters advise. Many Thanks.

Again, as posted a number of times before, YES this is possible.

You need to buy a Diamond and then contact the store for a refund.

Thank you - and how do I contact the store? Is there an email address? Sorry if I am annoying you, there is a lot of information on here to go through.

The email address is shop@showmastersevents.com.

When you email, make sure you include both order numbers and the dates of the orders to enable them to be traced. Also, the office are very busy at the moment so it may be a few days before you get a reply.

The email address is shop@showmastersevents.com.

When you email, make sure you include both order numbers and the dates of the orders to enable them to be traced. Also, the office are very busy at the moment so it may be a few days before you get a reply.

Thank you very much for your help. I will purchase the Diamond tonight when I get home. I hope I haven't left it too late for it to be processed and sent to me in time for the event. I understand that Diamond's are sent out. Regards.