Printable photoshoot ticket question...

Charmer

I've just ordered a Richard Dean Anderson photoshoot for Friday. I'm just wondering, do we just and in the printout at the photo area like normal? Or are they exchanged for actual tickets etc. And does the photoshoot ticket get us into the venue as well? As it seems to imply that on the printout to me if I've understood it correctly.

Thanks in advance.

A photoshoot ticket does not include entry. You have to buy an entry ticket to get into the show.

The print out is all you need at the photosession. The exact methods of how the e-tickets will be called will be confirmed as soon as possible - the old tickets being mailed out were numbered, but the EventBrite layout doesn't allow that.

Thank you for the quick answer. I booked a Neve Campbell ticket a few weeks back but wasn't EventBrite back then....I don't need to print that out as well now somewhere do I? Or is it just going to be a mix of old and new style tickets this time around?

Thank you for the quick answer. I booked a Neve Campbell ticket a few weeks back but wasn't EventBrite back then....I don't need to print that out as well now somewhere do I? Or is it just going to be a mix of old and new style tickets this time around?

No, you won't need to print out orders made in the old system. You will still get that ticket in the mail (if you don't have it in hand yet). For this show, Cardiff and Newcastle it will be a mix of old and new style.