MK for 2016

Interesting that there has been no announcement yet about a convention in MK for next year. Normal reason for delay is announcement of football fixtures but my recollection is there has normally been an announcement by now - especially as there already has been for Manchester.

Is this one being wound down to be replaced by all the regional events and additional ones for London ?

• Like 3

If you look back through this section, posts for this year's event didn't start until October 2014 (I think the Guest Suggestions thread on page 2 is one of the oldest ones). Posting began in earnest around Nov 2014 (the time the original dates were confirmed), and then the dates were changed in December anyway due to a scheduling problem with the stadium. So it may be a while yet before a 2016 event is set up and dates are confirmed.

• Like 2

didn't Showmasters have to change ther date for MK before because the ground was needed for something, like play offs, not sure but proberbly leaving the announcement till as late as possible to avoid any problems with the venue.Its still 10 months away so still time.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As I have said on another thread that appears to have disappeared, I think it is very unlikely that MK will return.

It looks like Showmasters may have deleted links to the past events.

Very sad if true. It was probably the best and most accessible event on the calender.

• Like 1