The new Spider-Man has been revealed.

Indiana

and so begins spiderman the twilight hollyoaks years

sam ramis films were not great, 1 needed more spidy action and better effects, 2 needed a better ending, 3 needed better everything specifically script. but they were still enjoyable and toby was good.

this whole revamp/re imagining so far all sounds awful, didnt I read somewhere it will concentrate on his high school years? yay that sounds fun, NOT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

the costume looks awful!! total crap, every new pic it looks worse to me

I disagree - costume looks excellent.

Also Andrew Garfield is an excellent young actor who will be brilliant in the part - looking forward to it. My only concern is the casting of Emma Stone. She is a really good actress, however, I'm not sure how good a Gwen Stacey she will make.

I disagree - costume looks excellent.

Also Andrew Garfield is an excellent young actor who will be brilliant in the part - looking forward to it. My only concern is the casting of Emma Stone. She is a really good actress, however, I'm not sure how good a Gwen Stacey she will make.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...magination.html

whats up with the weird lines? the happy trail? and the sneakers?

dont like much of what ive seen so far, but I do love spiderman so ill give it a go. its more the look of it all rather than whos involved I have a problem with

interesting he seems to have non organic/super power web slingers, reminds me of those 80s tv movies, I actually liked those when I was younger, must dig em out some time

Just stick to the Tobey Maguire movies. I have the same feeling about the new Batman films compared to the Tim Burton movies which I love.

Humm the rami movies were not perfect by any stretch especially 3,

batman, I love the new batman movies and the burton movies and even love forever, though the less said about batman and robin the better lol.

thought the dark knight was brilliant, though we do need to see more batman kicking ass and sometimes his voice when talking in a conversation to ppl gets annoying a bit. the 3rd one will be interesting.

preferred keaton as batman though

• 3 months later...

Each to his own

"We play the game again Timelord".

I think Andrew Garfield is going to be excellent - who cares about the costume.

Have to agree about Batman Though - Chritsian Bale is excellent but Michael Keaton was brilliant in the role.

Edited by reddragon

• 1 month later...

just seen what I believe to be it?

bit crap to be honest, first person webslinging? too video gamey, I want to see spiderman, all I saw (after over a minute of orphan, meeting GF parents, wandering around) were his hands and a split second bit at the end after PS3 style webslinging trying to show off 3d sigh. looks a bit crap, no better than what rami did.

HOWEVER, AG does look good in it and the dialogue sounded good and it didnt seem as hollyoaks as I feared. so good and bad points for me

I know its a teaser so hopefully the full trailer will have some spiderman action? ;-)

Edited by timelord81r

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

saw it yesterday, was pretty good, really enjoyed it, the origins stuff was better handled, if annoying having to go through it again. the spidy action and character much better, loved the high school fight and "someones been a bad lizard" lol

good score, but wasnt it similar to burtons batman theme?

hated the last line "those are the best kind"

I didn't like it. Empire gave it 3/5 and I'd agree with that (its what they gave SM 3).

It was messy with too many loose ends and it pissed all over comic book lore. I mean they changed Uncle Ben's death too much (instead of a boxing contest its a grocery?!) - thats a classic piece of Marvel lore you just dont mess with. I know they have to do somethihng different cos its a quick reboot with just a 5 year gap but it was just not subtle at all, it just showed that the 5 year gap was too soon. The Lizard was also a huge Hulk size dinosaur and his face looked like an alien from the 1980s version of V - I almost waited for Jane Badler to show up. Martin Sheen and Sally Field are good actors wasted in their roles and you just can't wash out the teaste left behind by Rosemary Harris and Cliff Robertson from Raimi's trilogy...again this just went to show that 5 years was way too soon for a reboot. I can't believe the budget was $220 million. And why do the webshooters have flashing lights??

I thought it was brilliant. Although, I did prefer Spider-Man 1 & 3 (I thought it was better than Spider-Man 2).

I still think it is too soon for a reboot, but judging the movie individually I really liked it. I think the darker tone suited the movie well and I think the casting was good. I would recommend it. :spidy:

I liked it a LOT, and fhought it was much better than ANY of the Rammi Spider-Man films, this gives us more in the way of actul story, giving you the chance to get to know Peter and understand a little about his parents. This is much more about Peter Parker trying to find out and get to grips with the death of his parents.

Along the way he discovers in a way his bloodright, and accendently unlocks a key that was left closed for a very good reason, the best part about this is that you don't get any easy answers and has you invest in this new version to understand it more.