Latest guest announcement - PETER DINKLAGE

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone

lets put all your minds at rest

when we booked Peter we knew he was going to be filming Xmen and we have had to come up to the bar on booking him as he is in much demand and it was agreed that if we agreed to all the points he wanted we would get an agreement that meant he would attend our event even if filming was taking place over the time of the show , when the filming times came up Peters agent put in the request to keep the LFCC dates clear and it was agreed so we have Peter for LFCC and he is very much looking forward to seeing you all :-)

we are at a point now were the shows we run have quite a big reputation and we are now getting some of the guests to commit to our shows over there filming commitments which helps us on future guests and shows .

so we will see you all there in July

jason

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So glad he's gonna be there, when I found out he was attending I was on a works night out I screamed so loudly in the pub that the bar staff came running over to see if I needed an ambulance, so you could say I am excited to meet him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I missed the 23 February post when it's been written, but it's definitely a big relief. Can't say i'm coming only for Peter as i have several others actors to meet, but definitely he's been the main incentive to make me want to travel 1000 km to attend the show.

• 4 weeks later...