Nicky's patented "Who was that fit girl?' thread

For my part, I'd say that the two Leias were gorgeous, as were the two girls in the Original series blue uniforms.

There was also a girl wandering around in some sort of slave girl outfit? I'm not entirely sure what the outfit was, because I only saw it from behind... but let's just say from my angle the costume wasn't hiding much! :chair:

Edited by MikeDonovan

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For my part, I'd say that the two Leias were gorgeous, as where the two girls in the Original series blue uniforms.

There was also a girl wandering around in some sort of slave girl outfit? I'm not entirely sure what the outfit was, because I only saw it from behind... but let's just say from my angle the costume wasn't hiding much! :D

I'd agree with all of that, I don't normally get involved with these threads but it is worth making an exception for in these cases! I think the warm weather must have got to me!

There was a blonde girl in a blue dress who was sitting at one of the drawing tables for quite a while. Extremely beautiful, and judging by her drawing skills, extremely talented! Was trying to muster up the courage to sit next to her and join in, except for the fact I can barely draw a stickman and I'd look like a twit.

Any pics anyone?

BTW, I've never actually started one of these threads, I've only ever started "patened" ones myself like you, Mike. I personally would actually go over and talk to such a girl in this case if she wasn't already swarming with men/photographers. :whistling:

Nice pics from today here

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=51515

There was a very nice Lara Croft around the cosplay area today. Anyone know who it was?

And I dont mean touchthesky, as I think the forum's feelings about her are clear already :thumbup: But for once there were multiple Lara's and none of them sucked!!! Usually get the odd person who really shouldnt be in that costume, but this year everyone seems to have picked costumes they can pull off very well.

Also, I dont think they post here, but incase anyone got details from them, there were 3 girls that stopped me for pictures and we chatted for ages, but I didnt get any contact details. Louise, Poppy and P-diddy (epic win!) were there names.

This thread is USELESS without pictures!!!! :thumbup:

I think that's what Nicky was getting at :D

Trouble is if I got to the point where I could safely take a picture of said girl without fear of reprisal I wouldn't need to ask who that girl is in the first place!

Trouble is if I got to the point where I could safely take a picture of said girl without fear of reprisal I wouldn't need to ask who that girl is in the first place!

Are you taling about a girl in costume? They love to have their pics taken...

dsc00035q.jpg

(That isn't me)

Edited by MikeDonovan

Haha, that's me on the left. It took me and my friend all day to pluck up enough courage to ask for a pic :chair: The blonde girl was particularly stunning, and the fact she's in uniform makes her all the more sexy :chair:

Edited by Aelred

Haha, that's me on the left. It took me and my friend all day to pluck up enough courage to ask for a pic :D The blonde girl was particularly stunning, and the fact she's in uniform makes her all the more sexy :YAHOO:

Myself and my friend were sitting next to them at the 12.35 star trek talk. Real babes, tried to muster up the courage to talk to them but hit a wall of phail. On that note, Dominic Keating came across as very rude, overpowering and abrasive, and even slightly racist @_o.

I pretty much just saw the same 'fit girls' that have been identified in previous 'who was that fit girl©' threads after the last few years shows. Although, there was one lady who appeared to be just wearing some plastic ivy; really only saw her from behind though.

I notice there is never a 'who was that fit bloke' thread, although having been to the show it is actually quite understandable.

PS. Where are they now? I miss the oriental girls in maids costumes that used to be on the Japanese candy stall. Where are u? get in touch and let us ll know if you're ok.

Although, there was one lady who appeared to be just wearing some plastic ivy; really only saw her from behind though.

This girl?

dsc00032e.jpg

It was actually very impressive costume, it would have made Uma Thurman jealous :blink:

Finally stopped going all shy today and talked to people, so:

destinyangel you ROCK! Your Lara Croft costume was great!. I'm Rob by the way, checked your guns at the cosplay (steady lads...) and chatted to you at closing time.

Your photoshoots looked great! Hope to see you at anoher event soon! :blink:

I must agree the blond in the blue original trek uniform was particularly good looking/hot!

Ive seen my fair share of models and what id have given to take some photos of her, but every time I saw, I either didnt have my camera set up, was quing for something, or one of us was rushing off somewhere!

Poison Ivy, Star Trek blonde and Phelps twins' assistant were the standouts for me I think. My friend (who is a girl just to clarify) wanted to ask Star Trek blonde where she got her uniform from as she wanted one - anyone know so I can tell her?

Although, there was one lady who appeared to be just wearing some plastic ivy; really only saw her from behind though.

This girl?

dsc00032e.jpg

It was actually very impressive costume, it would have made Uma Thurman jealous :D

Woah she is stunning.

Makes me start to wish I'd gone now.