Sharni Vinson

andini

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Did any Horror fans meet Sharni at LFCC Summer ?

Both her and Wendy Glenn were great to meet.

I did, they were wonderful. They both had so much energy and loved being there to meet us all. I hope they come back again as would love to see them for a second time.

• Like 1

Yep I met them both, very friendly and chatty. Sharni talked a bit about her latest film Patrick, which I must get hold of. Got signed pics, and over the desk photos with them, and Sharni signed my You're Next tiger mask which I have a cool picture of her wearing.

• Like 1

Yep I met them both, very friendly and chatty. Sharni talked a bit about her latest film Patrick, which I must get hold of. Got signed pics, and over the desk photos with them, and Sharni signed my You're Next tiger mask which I have a cool picture of her wearing.

I think we really need to see a picture of that ! :smile:

Please show us! :D

• Like 1

20140713_094402_zpsda8a927b.jpg

Awesome pic andini! Pretty jealous of that! Sharni was a great guest to meet she genuinely seemed to enjoy meeting everyone!

andini where did you get the mask and was it expensive??

Donald the mask was off ebay and around £16 including postage. Don't think it's official as no tags or anything; but the comic con ones are being sold for ridiculous money.

Crazy prices I imagine, looks great though and really is like the real thing!

Donald the mask was off ebay and around £16 including postage. Don't think it's official as no tags or anything; but the comic con ones are being sold for ridiculous money.

If I'd have seen these before LFCC I would definitely have bought one to get signed! Another missed opportunity!