Friday party with weekend ticket

Hi.

I have a weekend ticket for the event. On the website at the Friday party section it says:

You must have an event entry ticket to Destination Star Trek Europe in order to be allowed into the parties - tags/wristbands/tickets will be checked at the door. Failure to provide proof that you are a visitor to the daytime event may result in you being turned away at the door of the party, no refunds will be issued in this instance.

I'll be in town in time for the Friday party. Can I buy a Friday party ticket and attend with my weekend ticket, or do I need a Friday day ticket to attend the party?

The sales screen says:

You must have an event entry ticket to Destination Star Trek Europe in order to be allowed into the parties - tags/wristbands/tickets will be checked at the door. Failure to provide proof that you are a visitor to the daytime event may result in you being turned away at the door of the party, no refunds will be issued in this instance.

So getting there on Friday evening after work, and having an entry ticket to Destination Star Trek as stated, I did book a Friday night party ticket. So even through I've spent a small fortune on photos, talks and entry, I will not be able to attend the Friday night party?

If you have a party ticket then just show up. I don't think they will turn you away if you have bought a party ticket and it doesn't specifically say you have to have a friday entry ticket. If you have an entry ticket for daytime like it says i wouldn't have thought there would be a problem.

If you do get turned away for any reason then complain and get a refund. Especially since the wording does not specify a specific day ticket. I don't think that will happen though.