Totally newbie question

Longbow

Hi guys,

Right, first time at an event like this, and to be honest, I'm a little lost

I have booked a classic bridge photo shoot with Bill Shatner

I have seen the newly released time schedule, 09:30 - 10:20

I can get to B`ham easily for that time, but have no idea what to do when I arrive

I have my photo shoot tickets to print off, so, when I arrive, what do I do?

Sorry for the idiot questions, but this is the only day I will be there, and don't want to miss/mess up my opportunity

Thanks in advance

Tim

Should be fairly straight forward, assuming you have bought your entry tickets already, go to the photoshoot area, usually a good idea to get there a bit before the start time. After that it's just a case of doing what the crew member running the queue area tells you. I'm assuming they will queue people in batches (your ticket should have a batch number on it) so when they call your batch get in the queue.

Should be fairly straight forward, assuming you have bought your entry tickets already, go to the photoshoot area, usually a good idea to get there a bit before the start time. After that it's just a case of doing what the crew member running the queue area tells you. I'm assuming they will queue people in batches (your ticket should have a batch number on it) so when they call your batch get in the queue!

Edited by Count Fooku

Hi guys,

I can get to B`ham easily for that time, but have no idea what to do when I arrive

Sorry for the idiot questions, but this is the only day I will be there, and don't want to miss/mess up my opportunity

Thanks in advance

Tim

This'll be a stupid question, but you DO have your entrance ticket, don't you? Cos you'll not get in without that! B)

• Like 2

Should be fairly straight forward, assuming you have bought your entry tickets already, go to the photoshoot area, usually a good idea to get there a bit before the start time. After that it's just a case of doing what the crew member running the queue area tells you. I'm assuming they will queue people in batches (your ticket should have a batch number on it) so when they call your batch get in the queue.

Should be fairly straight forward, assuming you have bought your entry tickets already, go to the photoshoot area, usually a good idea to get there a bit before the start time. After that it's just a case of doing what the crew member running the queue area tells you. I'm assuming they will queue people in batches (your ticket should have a batch number on it) so when they call your batch get in the queue!

Thanks very much for clearing that up for me :-)

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance

Tim

This'll be a stupid question, but you DO have your entrance ticket, don't you? Cos you'll not get in without that! B)

Not a stupid question, seen it done before. But yes, I have my entrance tickets :-)