The Lieutenant's Ticket Package

The Lieutenant's Ticket Package (Silver) for Destination Star Trek Europe

The following is included in this package: 3 day entry to Destination Star Trek Europe

1 x Opening Ceremony ticket *

1 x Ticket to '50 Years Not Out: Celebrating Star Trek's Many Re-inventions Talk'

1 x Ticket to 'All Hail The 50 Year March of the Klingons' Talk

2 x Paid guest talk tickets ** Priority seating in designated Lieutenant seats in all talk theatres *

1 x Prop Photo Shoot (1 person per ticket) 1 x Friday Night Party ticket 1 x Lieutenant Goody Bag

Hey guys! I had a question about the Lieutenants package. It says i get two tickets to paid guests talks and was wondering if i can use both at the same talk for me and my partner?
Also, is the "prop photo shoot", is that for the Bridge sets?

You cannot give parts of your package to other people as far as I am aware. It's never been allowed at their other events so I don't see it being any different here.

I don't think the prop shoot has been designated yet.

• 1 month later...

Have the prop shoot been designated yet?

I assumed the prop photo wouldn't be the bridge shoots and have booked the TNG bridge and the Klingon bridge... if it is the bridge shot, if it is one of these could I change it for the TOS shoot?

Trying to find out. I thought this would go up with the schedule.

Have the prop shoot been designated yet?

I assumed the prop photo wouldn't be the bridge shoots and have booked the TNG bridge and the Klingon bridge... if it is the bridge shot, if it is one of these could I change it for the TOS shoot?

Trying to find out. I thought this would go up with the schedule.

Thanks for looking. Not that it is the end of the world if I get two pics of the same bridge. Also, on the back of this will we be allocated times for this or do we just go during the times listed and queue for the bridge shots?