Autograph prices, how do they work exactly?

I'd like to get autographs from Craig Charles and Robert Llewellyn, they're both listed as £15. The help page says the cost of a photo is included in the price, unless you bring something in yourself.

I'm a little confused. Does bringing in something myself waive the fee completely, or does that mean I pay £15 to get his autograph on a single item regardless of what it is? Or...is it £15 and as many items as they're willing to sign?

I'm not sure how this process works. Not been to many cons, so please forgive my ignorance. I'm thinking that idealy I'd get my 9 Red Dwarf DVDs signed, but if that ends up at £15 per DVD autograph for both guys I'm not sure I can scrape together £270 o.o

• Moderators

The price is per autograph, no matter what you get signed. So if a guest's autograph is £15, then a single autograph on a picture provided free at the show is £15, a single autograph on an item you bring yourself is £15, and two autographs on any combination of free pictures and items of your own would be £30.

Ahh, I had a feeling it might work out that way. Guess I was spoiled elsewhere when you paid for photos/DVDs signed but anything you brought in was a free sign. Must be the exception rather than the rule.

Guess I'm going to have to save my pennies up and prioritise what I want signed. Thanks for the quick response =)