latest guest announcement - GILLIAN ANDERSON

I think the cheeky smile Mulder possesses is one the key assets needed for the day which I am sure you are more than capable of pulling off!

Yeah I think they are all volunteers guys, what a day though sitting with Gillian all day :-O

As soon as I have my Photo taken with Gillian at the Photoshoot then get her Autos I'd be smiling so cheekily you'd wonder if theres something I know you lot don't.

But I can do a cheeky smile :)

Well getting to sit with Gillian all day is even BETTER than getting paid! :D

Part of me would love to know what thats like.

As nice as it may sound, sitting next to a massively busy guest is hard work. You're kept busy all day, and you usually actually interact with the guest far less than any attendee coming up for an autograph does. Unless passing them the right colours of pens counts.

I think I'm going to be a little lost for words when I meet Gillian and may forget to say "Silver" or "Black" I already know what I'd like Gillian to sign first :) But I can undersand how busy it can be.

Yep I definitely wouldn't want to sit next to my favourite 'star' if they were really busy. I'd almost feel depressed with everyone else getting to talk to them and I miss out :lol:

If they're busy then this I can absolutely without a doubt understand :)

What getting paid is like? :whistling:

Yep I definitely wouldn't want to sit next to my favourite 'star' if they were really busy. I'd almost feel depressed with everyone else getting to talk to them and I miss out :lol:

For sure, I have seen the guys sitting next to the guests and for the big guests there is very little interaction.

xxc - I TOTALLY missed the Scully reference, sorry (and I call myself a fan :blush: ).

I've never been the same since my out of body experience when I was younger.

KR - Got your message and replied.

*Empties the ashtray after CSM ... AGAIN! God that guy is messy...

Edited by Sir Jim

What getting paid is like? :whistling:

For sure, I have seen the guys sitting next to the guests and for the big guests there is very little interaction.

xxc - I TOTALLY missed the Scully reference, sorry (and I call myself a fan :blush: ).

I've never been the same since my out of body experience when I was younger.

KR - Got your message and replied.

*Empties the ashtray after CSM ... AGAIN! God that guy is messy...

And replied back, have relayed the information that was floated to me to the group. :)

Today's been and gone... *cries*

I want to wake up at 6.30 again and find the day is a re-boot in classic SciFi style... Surely SM can arrange this for us???

Been such a wonderful day. Been waiting so many years to meet Gillian. What the heck can I possibly look forward to now?

:headscratch: Got it - Sunday's surprise announcement that DD has been booked for next year (with a Gillian repeat of course). You know it makes sense and you can't Fight the Future! :poki:

Will never forget the redhead right in front of me in the Gillian photo shoot queue first thing so happy and emotional she was on the brink of tears. I think watching you doing all this stopped me from "betraying my ice cool exterior"...

And also for the guy at 7pm when we were just outside Olympia chatting about how today was all about X Files for him (as me) while i tried to work out where the heck I was supposed to be going. If you see this, I hope you have a wonderful day Sunday, know you had Nick and another shoot to do, lucky you, I blew it all in one day and have nothing to look forward to, (well - apart from a trip down Route 66 later in 2012) (not that I have any money left after today you understand...)

Wonderful. Will always remember today :YAHOO:

EDIT - Had the X on my back all day and nobody mentioned it after all that planning from KingRichard. It's not like there were thousands of people in the place... :whistling:

Edited by Sir Jim