Sorta countown to supossed announcement

rodrigo1991

Haha sorry, I can't half-tell you something that isn't finalised or ready to announce yet :P

I do think you're likely to be happy though. I'll give you that.

If you are a true lost fan, and you know that we are too big lost fans, then the 'do think' looks like it isn't a main cast guest :D otherwise you would say 'I absolutely know that...' hehe. We'll see :crying:

• Moderators

They try not to tell attendees things until they're completely concrete and able to announce them. So don't feel put out that no-one's told you anything, it's just not wanting to disappoint you all.

Trust me, the number of things I've heard that have ended up not happening, you're right - it's definitely worth waiting for :D

:YAHOO: same except ive had my christmas present haha, maybe from my rent rebait! or £500 bursary from uni, i could fail my course not by the books but then tbf id have a gold pass to cheer me up :dance:, nah im sure i can work something out with my mother in which i can get it for next bday or xmas like part of it haha :YAHOO: hotel maybe haha, so excited i mean i care what guests we have like i dont want like tiny tiny guests [like the little kid or cindy but], but im deffo more excited whatever the guests haha [eclipse 2 size guests ill be happy with like mix of biggish and smallish], ezra james sharkingdon FTW