LD2

locke

Hey guys

thanks for a great event :YAHOO:

i was wondering if there is any kind of date for lockdown 2?

even a month it could be in would be helpful for warning my work and not to book over it with my own holidays

cheers guys!!

since it'll be next year, I think its far too early for them to be able to pin down a month, especially since Jason said they'd be working it around the schedule of 1 or 2 main stars, rather than finding a date first and then looking at who's available then.

I hope not!

I really believe that having two events so close to each other may have been a small part of the reason ticket sales were not as good as they should have been for Lockdown.

It's hard for a lot of people to be able to afford both so close to each other and they may only attend one instead.

I hope not!

I really believe that having two events so close to each other may have been a small part of the reason ticket sales were not as good as they should have been for Lockdown.

It's hard for a lot of people to be able to afford both so close to each other and they may only attend one instead.

I agree, but the problem is that the hiatus for shows tends to happen at roughly the same time. The chances of getting the biggest guests happens when they are on a break (damn, I sound like Ross for Friends), so that's part of the reason there are two event seasons (March to May and September to November)

I love Lost and Heroes the same and I know a few of my friends do... it was a toss up for me, and I went to Eclipse not because of the better guests, but only cos my bf prefers it and I would have had to go to Lockdown alone...

Anyway, if they had a vague clue they would have announced it at the show... as the show was only a few days away, they'll need more time...

the upcoming actors strike might push things around schedule-wise, plus Lost has a short season, only 16 episodes as opposed to 22-ish for most others, so I think its harder to predict when they will or wont be filming.

My only request is that there is more time between Eclipse 2 and Lockdown 2 (than between E1 and L1).

I know people who don't come to Lockdown because they could afford 2 big events in 3 weeks.:D

But I believe I hear on sunday evening that L2 would happen in 2009...:thumbup:

PS : I spok about that because on sunday evening someone heard December as an eventual date (and I have been surprised...)

Edited by sebastianillyria

My only request is that there is more time between Eclipse 2 and Lockdown 2 (than between E1 and L1).

I know people who don't come to Lockdown because they could afford 2 big events in 3 weeks.:D

But I believe I hear on sunday evening that L2 would happen in 2009...:thumbup:

Well, yeah, its a once a year con!