Thank you from Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Thank you all for being so cool and being so understanding :WINCE:

you all made the weekend so amazing and a lot of fun

we will remember all of you that supported this event and we will be sending something out to you all soon on this

i have talked to a lot of you over the weekend and i do think we have learnt a lot on how to make the events more intimate and have the guests get closer to you all, now we have learnt this we can make the events better for the fans so all in all this was a great event on many levels

thanks you so much and we look forward to running Lockdown 2 and seeing you all there :o

Jason & Mark and the Massive Events team :o

Thanks for the great event and it was nice talking to Jason and Andrea last night.

I didn't meet anyone who didn't have a fantastic weekend we all had such a brilliant time :blush:

Fantastic weekend had.

The guests were awesome and they had fun too.

JASON

It was fantastic to meet u and all those stories u told us last night were fab.

U already know that i had a great time and talking to u opened my eyes up as to really how difficult it is for u to do ur job, looking forward to Collectormania

See u soon

All the best to u and Andrea

x Taz

aka the ladybird lol

It was a fantastic weekend.

We had 4 top guests,

Dharma drinks, which make for amazing props,

A photo with Francois in his Dharma lab coat,

And the fact that most people there are real fans of the show.

(Shame on you people who just want to meet Evi, Matthew, Josh and Terry)

Hey there,

I have to say it was the best convention I've ever done. I'm a regular of Red Dwarf conventions and never before have the fans been put at the first and foremost of the whole production like we were this weekend.

The cocktail party was a great idea and I really liked the way we all got our time with the stars there, it was well worth the price. Plus the free wine went down very well (well for me a little too well) So well in fact I had to miss the photo shoot as recovering from nasty hangover. But really didnt bother me that much, I has such a good weekend.

But either way it was great to make a lot of new friends and get totally drunk at the same time. I just about remember stumbling from the main room to the bar whilst singing a beatles meadley with my mate Tristan and many a time showing my appreciation for Jason by getting on my knees and worshiping him.

But thanks to all the organisers, you put on one hell of a weekend, was great to meet all of you. In paticular Andrea & Roxy, ;-) You still owe me Andrea.

Phil

i want to say i have been attending conventions for the past 6 years

I now attended to two Massive Events cons in the past month both very differents but both superior to anything i have have attended

Jason it was great sitting and chatting to you Saturday night learning about Zombie Zombie and the guy from Blue Peter!!!

I already have my ticket booked for Eclipse2 and will be booking a ticket for Chevron 7 tonight

Thank you once again for a great event

This first convention is one of the greatest moment I ever had! Having fun with other Lost fans I knew for years but it was the first time I actually met them for real, talking about Lost for three days with people who know what you are talking about :cylon:. To meet the actors was great but it was even greater to meet them as individuals (first time I saw Andrew for breakfast was 'OMG Mickhail is here, taking breakfast!" but the last day it was "Hi Andrew, so what's up?" :YAHOO: ). I miss you all already!

I'm dreading the dates for the next Lost convention because I so want to be able to go and join it again! :P

Hey there,

I have to say it was the best convention I've ever done. I'm a regular of Red Dwarf conventions and never before have the fans been put at the first and foremost of the whole production like we were this weekend.

The cocktail party was a great idea and I really liked the way we all got our time with the stars there, it was well worth the price. Plus the free wine went down very well (well for me a little too well) So well in fact I had to miss the photo shoot as recovering from nasty hangover. But really didnt bother me that much, I has such a good weekend.

But either way it was great to make a lot of new friends and get totally drunk at the same time. I just about remember stumbling from the main room to the bar whilst singing a beatles meadley with my mate Tristan and many a time showing my appreciation for Jason by getting on my knees and worshiping him.

But thanks to all the organisers, you put on one hell of a weekend, was great to meet all of you. In paticular Andrea & Roxy, ;-) You still owe me Andrea.

Phil

Glad you had a good time x

Hope your exam went well yesterday

A x

I'm so happy I went to this event, I had a total blast, don't regret going for a second. Everyone I met were lovely!

The SM staff, the guests, the attendees at Lockdown, not a glitch in sight.

I also gotta give a shoutout to SM for being so accomodating to Lyly when she couldn't arrive on Friday but arrived midday Saturday and she STILL got her photos taken. I seriously think that was a very good gesture and I know she loved this!

I also gotta say I was floored when we got extra pics of our photoshoots. That was a generousity I didn't expect and the same with the lil goodies we got in our hotel rooms. Also the fun with the dharma beer or dharma lemonade lol.

The drinks reception for the Gold Pass attendees. I LOVED that each guest had a "minder" that made sure that this guest got to talk to everyone there, it's was well organized and went by smoothly!

The staff were all friendly and polite too (I recognized some of them from Asylum last year hehe!) always had answers to whatever questions we asked them.

Also it was great talking to you too Jason, to get the gist on what lies behind arranging such an event, why you decided to go for it instead of cancelling and after THIS event I'm soooo happy you and your partner decided to go ahead on doing this! Those who didn't go after all missed out on lots of fun!

So if I can make it (time wise or money wise lol) I'm DEF. coming back!!!