Photography at Lockdown?

If someone has time, would they mind letting me know how long flash photography was allowed for during the Q&As today? Was it the 15 minutes as stated on the website? 5 minutes as at their signing events? Or was it the 1-2 minutes as it was at Eclipse?

Many thanks!

Am thinking about going to Chevron 7 and answers to this will help me make up my mind!

Hope you are all having great fun! Smaller cons tend to be fabulous :thumbup:

There was no limit on the flash photography in the talks today. But, because these are smaller guests, very few people seemed to be taking pictures at all, and even when we did, the flash didnt seem necessary. My pics that I took with the flash actually werent as good as the ones wihtout.

There was no limit on the flash photography in the talks today. But, because these are smaller guests, very few people seemed to be taking pictures at all, and even when we did, the flash didnt seem necessary. My pics that I took with the flash actually werent as good as the ones wihtout.

Thanks so much for letting me know!

Hope you are having a great time there!

I never use flash at talks, unless i'm really close... it flashes the area around you and makes the guests dark!