POST your Photos HERE!

Crostini

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post your photos right here.

OK here goes, just a few snaps from today.

Wow those pictures are awesome, can't wait to go tomorrow.. I hope there will be just as many people dressed up :lol:

there were loads more people than I managed to snap dressed up, there was lots to take in as it was the first time I had been to anything like that. I didn't get any of the people dressed up in stargate costumes or LOTR costumes. Everyone that was dressed up was so lovely about letting you take their pic though especially the guy dressed as V and the Jedi outside :lol:

Yeah nice pix flurokitty. Didn't take many myslef cos hate having photo taken. You look great though. And I saw that ghost widow she was amazing too.

Wow those pictures are awesome, can't wait to go tomorrow.. I hope there will be just as many people dressed up :D

there were loads more people than I managed to snap dressed up, there was lots to take in as it was the first time I had been to anything like that. I didn't get any of the people dressed up in stargate costumes or LOTR costumes. Everyone that was dressed up was so lovely about letting you take their pic though especially the guy dressed as V and the Jedi outside :D

Yeah nice pix flurokitty. Didn't take many myslef cos hate having photo taken. You look great though. And I saw that ghost widow she was amazing too.

Wow those pictures are awesome, can't wait to go tomorrow.. I hope there will be just as many people dressed up :D

there were loads more people than I managed to snap dressed up, there was lots to take in as it was the first time I had been to anything like that. I didn't get any of the people dressed up in stargate costumes or LOTR costumes. Everyone that was dressed up was so lovely about letting you take their pic though especially the guy dressed as V and the Jedi outside :D

My friend was actually part of the team for NCsoft she run all the promotions and shows, the girl who was ghost widow was apparently very hot and her feet were killing her in those shoes but she is a absolute trooper :P

Hey, just got back from going through my photos, hahaha.

lost.in.translation, thats a really good posed photo, congrats. Sorry I missed you today, I couldn't go to the 13:30pm meet up since I went out. Maybe next year! Hope you had a good first con.

flurokitty & Tim32, awesome stuff. I had a Stormtrooper shooting at me while I was taking his/her photo

IMG_0505.jpg

And some celeb shots:

bscap002.jpg

bscap003.jpg

bscap004.jpg

And my haul:

IMG_0528.jpg

Enjoy and hope to see you guys at other cons later this year,

Yik

lost.in.translation, thats a really good posed photo, congrats. Sorry I missed you today, I couldn't go to the 13:30pm meet up since I went out. Maybe next year! Hope you had a good first con.

Hiya!

I didn't go to the meet either. I was trying to find Somerfield to get some food!

I had a brilliant time. I'm pretty chuffed with how the picture came out :D

I'll definitely be going to ther next LF&CC, and another show and everything else!

I like youre pictures too :)

Edited by lost.in.translation

well after no sleep and a very long day

I got my auto from Elijah and a pic at the photo shoot.

Evan bagged an auto from Nathan Fillion and a pic

lookins...

ok how do I post pics

*nudge*

what time did you make it at?

:D

if you have a photobucket account, you can upload to them, and they'll provide image tags to copy straight in :D

Hi :D

These photos are brilliant, the Elijah photos are great. My daughter has a ticket to have her photo taken with Elijah tomorrow or should i say today now. This will be the first Film and Comic Con we have attended. I can't wait to see all the people dressed up and to meet some of the amazing guests that have been lined up.

:o

Everyone that was dressed up was so lovely about letting you take their pic though especially the guy dressed as V and the Jedi outside :D

That guy's V costume ruled!! :o I got a photo with him!

hi to all who i meet on saturday

here are some pics

me and jorge

PICT0499.jpg

me and peter mayhew

PICT0489.jpg

carrie signing one of my posters

PICT0492.jpg

andie tong what a gent, if you got a sketch from him then you will know what iam talkig about

PICT0497.jpg

and these 2 guys were great! super costumes

PICT0496.jpg

hope to see you all soon