No Friday?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shame, Friday was always my favourite day.

I agree. Friday has always been my favourite day for attending Collectormania. It gives you the chance to meet some of the bigger guests in a more relaxed atmosphere which also sometimes gives you the opportunity for a little chat, photo etc :thumbup: The Saturdays always tend to be very hectic and the Sundays little better. It is a real shame that there will be no Friday this time :closedeyes:

Shame, Friday was always my favourite day.

I agree. Friday has always been my favourite day for attending Collectormania. It gives you the chance to meet some of the bigger guests in a more relaxed atmosphere which also sometimes gives you the opportunity for a little chat, photo etc :thumbup: The Saturdays always tend to be very hectic and the Sundays little better. It is a real shame that there will be no Friday this time :closedeyes:

Exactly

Yeah, like the recent Stan Lee advance signing on the Friday, it's a great oppurtunity for those who ARE free and willing to attend that day. It lets you get a lot of the big guest meetings out of the way, and the experience is a lot more personal then too. Plus, that then takes some of the busy-ness away from the Saturday.

• Like 3