Comic Awards at this years LFCC

• Showmasters Admin

Stan Lee to take be apart of the Comic Awards, these awards will be held at London Film and Comic Con.

The awards are scheduled for 7.30pm on Saturday 12th July 2014 at London Film and Comic Con, Earls Court 1 Brompton Hall. Tickets are now on sale to attend the awards and see a true comics legend, as well as a host of your favourites from the comics industry.

the awards are going to be a full on event with lots to see and here , come very cool celebrity guest hosts will be announced over the next few months so do not miss out :-)

Tickets are going to be limited

More info here

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showforum=303

Edited by mojoe

Is this the evening with stan lee that comic gold people are getting?

I don't think so since you can buy tickets for this on the LFCC online shop while all the gold tickets are gone.

**edit** Whoops...apparently it is.

Edited by schwestervon2

Is this the evening with stan lee that comic gold people are getting?

No. This is separate. Both are listed in the details of the Comic Gold Pass

NOW SOLD OUT

Comic gold pass:

access and priority seating at an exclusive evening event with Stan Lee and other comic creators (this does not include other talks)

access to a VIP drinks reception and private meet and greet with Stan Lee on Saturday night

Edited by 1of2

So this is not the evening event for comic gold people then? Is the comic gold one going to be after?

If you are referring to the VIP reception/meet and greet then that is not this event. The time for that has yet to be announced. It could take place after this or before.

Will there be any interaction with any quests (comic artists/presenters or even Stan) at this event or will it simply be an attend and watch event.

Thanks

I was coming in here to ask that exact question but you got there first! :smile:

It will be good to know what to expect, never been to anything like this before.

• Like 1

Will there be any interaction with any quests (comic artists/presenters or even Stan) at this event or will it simply be an attend and watch event.

Thanks

I was coming in here to ask that exact question but you got there first! :smile:

It will be good to know what to expect, never been to anything like this before.

Me either, it's pretty exciting :)

Edited by stevie_g

Thanks

Me either, it's pretty exciting :)

Still waiting to hear some more information about the event! Anyone know anything?? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

more guest to be announced to take part in the awards coming very soon and there is going to me some cool people taking part in this just a heads up :-)

showmaster

Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes please..