Dress code

How will this awards event effect the Saturday meet and greet with Stan?

It depends when the VIP reception is scheduled for. The main LFCC event ends at 6pm and the awards starts at 7.30 so it could slot in between for example. Or it may take place after the awards.

There is no dress code - it's informal. But it's going to be a lot of fun so keep an eye out for the celebrity hosts as we announce them over the next few months. It's going to be big!

Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes would be good hosts for this event.

There is no dress code - it's informal. But it's going to be a lot of fun so keep an eye out for the celebrity hosts as we announce them over the next few months. It's going to be big!

Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes would be good hosts for this event.

Kevin Smith & Jason Mewes are in Manchester the week before as I'm seeing them, it's a possibility they might be there. Will have to wait to find out but looking forward to this :-)

Is it just me that would've liked a dress code for this, love any excuse to get glammed up, either way we're really looking forward to this event!!

Yeeeeeessss! When I first heard about this I was so excited to go out and buy a swanky dress. I still could but would probably look like a bit of a prat. Oh well!

• Like 1

Is it just me that would've liked a dress code for this, love any excuse to get glammed up, either way we're really looking forward to this event!!

Yeeeeeessss! When I first heard about this I was so excited to go out and buy a swanky dress. I still could but would probably look like a bit of a prat. Oh well!

Exactly I'd love to play dress up but not wearing anything posh if everyone else will be in jeans etc don't want to look a fool!!!

• 1 month later...