Cosplay

carnosoul

All the costumes were awesome this year and i enjoyed going as the govenor,me and my sister are planning on going as chris and claire redfield next year and i was wondering what cosplays other forum members are planning on going as :)

• Like 2

Sorta off topic, although she has said she'd wear it next year - anyone able to point me in the right direction of someone/somewhere I could get a hold of a pink power ranger costume for my wee girl?

We went to the Power Rangers Megaforce/20th Anniversary bit on the Sunday before we came in to Collectormania, and when she saw all the folks dressed up (especially the girl dressed as a minion!) she was desperate to come as the Pink Ranger.

Lord knows why the toy company only do the Red Ranger outfit, they're totally missing a trick there.

Cheers

• Like 1

Sorta off topic, although she has said she'd wear it next year - anyone able to point me in the right direction of someone/somewhere I could get a hold of a pink power ranger costume for my wee girl?

We went to the Power Rangers Megaforce/20th Anniversary bit on the Sunday before we came in to Collectormania, and when she saw all the folks dressed up (especially the girl dressed as a minion!) she was desperate to come as the Pink Ranger.

Lord knows why the toy company only do the Red Ranger outfit, they're totally missing a trick there.

Cheers

Not to sound too obvious man, but eBay would be your best bet! :D

• Like 1

Researching my costume just now, anyone know of any good places to look for Resident Evil costumes?

EBay has a lot of Japanese companies that custom make costumes for about £70 or are ya goi g homemade?

A mixture of both lol, im going for Claire's Code Veronica look, which really is jeans and black t, its her red leather jacket that ill need to find, and an authentic looking fake gun lol

• Like 2

Researching my costume just now, anyone know of any good places to look for Resident Evil costumes?

EBay has a lot of Japanese companies that custom make costumes for about £70 or are ya goi g homemade?

A mixture of both lol, im going for Claire's Code Veronica look, which really is jeans and black t, its her red leather jacket that ill need to find, and an authentic looking fake gun lol

The gun is no problem, just spray a toy gun black, then drybrush it silver :D

As far as the jacket, there's a guy on eBay that does custom leather jackets for characters: http://m.ebay.co.uk/search?cmd=SREF&kw=seller%253Aworldofleather&pgn=1&sellerId=worldofleather

Dunno if they'd have it

• Like 1

As far as the jacket, there's a guy on eBay that does custom leather jackets for characters: http://m.ebay.co.uk/...=worldofleather

Dunno if they'd have it

cool ill check it out cheers for your help :) x

As far as the jacket, there's a guy on eBay that does custom leather jackets for characters: http://m.ebay.co.uk/...=worldofleather

Dunno if they'd have it

I aim to please :) and if ya need a hand with the gun gimmie a shout and i'll paint it for ya :)

• Like 1

Sheesh!! Is it the Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger pink Ranger?

She'd be happy with any as long as it's pink - I saw a Megaforce one from the states, but I'd then need to find a decent mask/gloves/boots to go with it, and again the cost was a bit much for a kids costume.

Sheesh!! Is it the Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger pink Ranger?

She'd be happy with any as long as it's pink - I saw a Megaforce one from the states, but I'd then need to find a decent mask/gloves/boots to go with it, and again the cost was a bit much for a kids costume.

Yeah man, uhm, I'll trawl about dude. Your best bet might be somewhere like Milanoo or a Japanese costume shop online?

• Like 1

Dunno if they'd have it

I aim to please :) and if ya need a hand with the gun gimmie a shout and i'll paint it for ya :)

Cool cheers ill keep that mind :)

Gotta admit, I think I'd get a kick out of cosplay myself, let alone my wee girl, but it strikes me as a potentially expensive thing?

Plus I'd have no idea what to go as - I'd probably need a mask as I get embarassed real easily!

I always get jealous of the guys who do events as Stormtroopers etc, always wanted one of those costumes!

Gotta admit, I think I'd get a kick out of cosplay myself, let alone my wee girl, but it strikes me as a potentially expensive thing?

Plus I'd have no idea what to go as - I'd probably need a mask as I get embarassed real easily!

I always get jealous of the guys who do events as Stormtroopers etc, always wanted one of those costumes!

Stormtrooper costumes are about £300-400 and hellishly uncomfortable XD. Honestly, just go for whatever you fancy man! Anything you think will suit you :)

• Like 1

I think for a first cosplay one of the easiest and coolest characters to do would be Eric Draven, thats if you are into The Crow, and in all the years i have been attending i havent seen anyone play Eric Yet, also the Face paint would act as a mask, however like i said in another post the beauty of cosplay is there is so many cool things to try, you can be anyone you wanna be :).

• Like 1

We aren't going for the typical cosplay stuff, far too expensive. May sound daft but we're going to dress up as Andy and Arelene Bellefleur. I'd love to do something like a storm trooper but think a trooper with a zimmer would look slightly ridiculous.
  • Like 2

We aren't going for the typical cosplay stuff, far too expensive. May sound daft but we're going to dress up as Andy and Arelene Bellefleur. I'd love to do something like a storm trooper but think a trooper with a zimmer would look slightly ridiculous.

Id love to get my pic taken with the Bellefleur's next year :)

Edited by ClaireRedfield
  • Like 3

Cheers

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Colors-Ranger-Superhero-Outfits-Children/dp/B00DAAOBW0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1378644271&sr=8-1&keywords=pink+power+ranger+outfit

• Like 1

Ok guys, so obviously it was busy though all our plans to meet up before and during the event kinda got shot to nothing.

I got to meet a few of you guys though it would be nice to hang out a bit and get more conversation.

So to aid that process i have spoken with a professional photographer who is willing to create a few cool group shots, I'll create an event page for this once more details are in place closer to the time, though i just letting you guys know about my plans so we have plenty of time to get ideas and locations sorted out.

Edited by Brian Cairns
  • Like 2