Latest Guest Announcement - JESSICA HENWICK

Yessss! Met her at the premiere she is really nice! Looking forward to meeting the Sandsnake again.

Also I have noticed she is £10 and I have a gold pass how do I go about securing a ticket with that? Or do I just have to do it on the day?

• Like 1

good guest. met her at the premiere in london. such a nice lady! (and ridonculously pretty!)

Indeed she was, looking forward to meeting her properly this time round as she was whisked down the line at the premiere quickly!

• Like 1

good guest. met her at the premiere in london. such a nice lady! (and ridonculously pretty!)

Indeed she was, looking forward to meeting her properly this time round as she was whisked down the line at the premiere quickly!

yarp. think i may add her to my list so i can get an 8X10 signed. (she signed my a4 series 5 poster though!)

Yessss! Met her at the premiere she is really nice! Looking forward to meeting the Sandsnake again.

Also I have noticed she is £10 and I have a gold pass how do I go about securing a ticket with that? Or do I just have to do it on the day?

What do you mean with "securing a ticket with that"? Gold Pass means no Virtual Queue tickets needed. Or do you mean using the vouchers for guests charging 10 pounds?

What do you mean with "securing a ticket with that"? Gold Pass means no Virtual Queue tickets needed. Or do you mean using the vouchers for guests charging 10 pounds?

After reading that back, my excitement didn't make that particularly clear haha

Basically the gold pass description says "You will be able to get 2 photo shoots from the guests of your choice attending the show on the Friday or Sunday that are charging £10, these 2 photo shoots will be free"

Does this come in the form of a voucher like you said above that I need to get on the day? Or can I get it in advance via the online store?

This is awesome. It would be cool if we could get the other two as well or Areo Hotah. I would also love to see Gwendoline Christie, Patrick Malahide, Sophie Turner, Iwan Rheon, Ian Mchelinney, Rory Mccan, Thor Bjornsson, Steven Dillane and Michael McElhatton

Very nice, one quick question can we confirm if she will be signing anything Episode 7, as Gwendoline Christie has done a couple of signings overseas and her agent said she is unable to sign anything as yet due to contractual obligations.

Very nice, one quick question can we confirm if she will be signing anything Episode 7, as Gwendoline Christie has done a couple of signings overseas and her agent said she is unable to sign anything as yet due to contractual obligations.

As Episode 7 is specifically mentioned it seems no restrictions are known so far.