1 reply to this topic

#1 swsigsuk

swsigsuk

Best Boy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:57 PM

Anything. They do not have to be on a 10x8. Whatever you want the guest to sign, as far as we are concerned you can ask them to sign it. If you would rather have it on a 10x8 there will be free 10x8s provided at the show.

If the guest refuses to sign something for personal reasons that is their business, but this show, and specifically these autographs, are not any different to any others at sm shows.

Sorry for the separate thread but I have answered this question so many times in emails, on here, on facebook and in various other places it was starting to drive me potty.

Graham

#2 KingRichard76

KingRichard76

Art Director

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts
  • Location:Sorry, nobody down here but the F.B.I.'s most unwanted. (a.k.a. Southend on Sea)

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:03 PM

I'm sorry that I've pushed you over the edge of sanity to post this topic. But to be honest before now I had no idea, now I do and I appreciate the answer.

Again I apologise.

The TWO Greatest Fanboy moments for me was meeting Mr. Spielberg on the 8th of January 2012 and Kermit the Frog on the 13th of June 2012- please don't ask me which was my favourite meeting as it would be too difficult to choose. :)

'The X-Files superfan from Southend.' Independent Newspaper 9th June 2012.

Twitter =@KingRichard76

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users