SHOWMASTERS FORUM Cliché #1 - Who was that fit girl?.....

gobo1979uk

Haha Yvie I had just paid you when you told that guy off lol Was standing at your table.

I didnt hear what he said either, but when I saw you getting annoyed I thought 'slap him one' lol

And to echo everyone else, you are very yummy lol ;)

He was a pr!ck, lol. I know what I heard and the fact that he didn't even try to make something up and just made out he hadn't said anything confirmed it for me. Anywhere else in the world and I'd have lamped him, haha!!

As for Miss CREWniverse, stick to the single girlies - I'm soon to be a married lady ;)

Edited by Yvie

thank you. :)

have to admit i cant think of who u are though, i spoke to soo many people over the two days!

No reason why you would remember me, I didn't say anything memorable to you. Only brief encounters we had. Unfortunately, I am 10 years older than you, and in another part of Britain. :D

I have to agree with the majority & say Yvie was friendly and very pretty, as was the girl with piercings collecting money for Georgia on Saturday and Rick on Sunday morning? Any idea who she is? If you're on here, well done for remembering our Yawning: Tiredness or Social Reflex" conversation from Saturday and thanks for being...well, brilliant!

Psychosis and her hairbands are lovely. :blink:

Like the way that I created this thread ironically , but it has actually turned into the real 'who was that fit girl' thread. Good grief.

Lawl, and you even answered it yourself.

whats the point of this post?

Barni you obviously havent been on the forum for very long because otherwise you would have realised that this was, in fact, a JOKE posting. Let me take a few moments of your time to explain.

Websters Dictionary Defines Joke as follows...

Joke \Joke\, n. [L. jocus. Cf Jeopardy, Jocular, Juggler.]

1. Something said for the sake of exciting a laugh; something witty or sportive (commonly indicating more of hilarity or humor than jest); a jest; a witticism; as, to crack good-natured jokes.

2. Something not said seriously, or not actually meant; something done in sport.

In joke, in jest; sportively; not meant seriously.

After every show the same old topics are posted on the forum (eg'who was that fit girl', 'who was you favourite/least favourite guest, 'does anyone know the website for...' etc etc etc.) I was making light of this situation/cliche for comic (or otherwise) effect.

Now I have explained my last post perhaps you could use Websters dictionary to look up the 'sarcastic' 'patronising' and 'facetious' which may help you understand this reply.

Thank-you for your time.

sorry mate, I had just reported about 4 p o r n o g r a p h i c links on the forum and thought this was just someone taking the p i s s. All's good.

Edited by Barni

Psychosis and her hairbands are lovely. :D

Like the way that I created this thread ironically , but it has actually turned into the real 'who was that fit girl' thread. Good grief.

Lawl, and you even answered it yourself.

yea i'm with you on psychosis - i've got it bad :wub:

Any chance of someone starting up a similar thread about the fit blokes? :(:P

In the 4.5 yrs I've been posting here, to my knowledge, there has only been a "who was that bloke" thread once I think if at all. What does that say about the quality of men here??? Or fussiness of the women??

Think i'll go with the fussiness of the women option of the two Nicky please :P

Any chance of someone starting up a similar thread about the fit blokes? :P;)

In the 4.5 yrs I've been posting here, to my knowledge, there has only been a "who was that bloke" thread once I think if at all. What does that say about the quality of men here??? Or fussiness of the women??

Think i'll go with the fussiness of the women option of the two Nicky please :P

There just isn't that much male talent. I'm sure you're all lovely people, but my friends and I have never watched a man walk past and comment "PHWOAR!! Look at the personality on that!" :(

;)

There just isn't that much male talent. I'm sure you're all lovely people, but my friends and I have never watched a man walk past and comment "PHWOAR!! Look at the personality on that!" ;)

:P

:P Aww, crew-boy hotties. We're always flooded with them :D

Yvie it looks like you got your own fan club now.

best hide the chocolate bars from Yvie :P:YAHOO:

Noo!! Don't HIDE the chocolate, PROVIDE the chocolate!!

The best ones bring Mars and Bounty, lol!

and yvies always lovely

Who are you people? I need to make sure the nice ones get special treatment! lol

There just isn't that much male talent. I'm sure you're all lovely people, but my friends and I have never watched a man walk past and comment "PHWOAR!! Look at the personality on that!" :WINCE:

;)

:lol: Aww, crew-boy hotties. We're always flooded with them :blush:

Tell me about it. I'm seriously considering bringing my other half next time, just to up the totty count ^_^

well since people are on the subject that girls never ask to find out about the guys at these things, let me be one to ask "who was that fit GUY" dressed as the joker? the joker that had all his posse/crew around him...I bet he's lovely underneath all that make-up too, haha

xXx

One of these days there'll be a thread like this about me :P

Until then, I'd like to say - who was the cute blonde guy? He looked about 17. It was at C13 though, so you'll have to think back a bit. He was crewing the whole time though. He seemed quite short... anyone...?

:D