Linda Blair Films

ChloeLou

I think I am going to be predictable and say the original Exorcist!

However, I do have a soft spot for Heretic, despite most people thinking it is awful! Linda looks great in Heretic and it is still an interesting story! I think it suffered from being so different from the original and is not what people were expecting! Big fan of Richard Burton and James Earl Jones, which probably also helps its cause from my point of view.

Repossessed is fun! Haven't seen it for years though!!

• Like 1

I think I am going to be predictable and say the original Exorcist!

However, I do have a soft spot for Heretic, despite most people thinking it is awful! Linda looks great in Heretic and it is still an interesting story! I think it suffered from being so different from the original and is not what people were expecting! Big fan of Richard Burton and James Earl Jones, which probably also helps its cause from my point of view.

Repossessed is fun! Haven't seen it for years though!!

I really like The Heretic. It was different from the original, I agree, but I liked the fact it was different. I liked the storyline in The Heretic. I thought it was interesting! :smile:

So assuming you will be meeting Linda at LFCC 2017, what will you be getting her to sign?

I have a Heretic 8 x 10 ready and waiting.....

I will definitely be meeting Linda! I'm actually not too sure, but I have been thinking about it, so I might try and get an 8x10 photo from one of my favorite films of hers. :smile: