Surely we can achieve guests from each of these

Edited to avoid turning this into a violent lil thread

Edited by john1980
  • Like 2

Buffy (20 years)

Star trek next generation (30 years)

Star Wars (40 years)

Surely we can hit guests from each of these

That's abuse and will get you arrested. You're asking Showmasters to go a bit above and beyond there John, 1 free punch with every diamond pass purchased :whistling:

• Like 1

Here are some various actors from shows celebrating landmark anniversaries in 2017:

Buffy The Vampire Slayer (20th):

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Seth Green

Alyson Hannigan

Michelle Trachtenberg

Kristy Wu

David Boreanaz

Gina Torres

Daniel Dae Kim

Elizabeth Anne Allen

Carlos Jacott

Big Bang Theory (10th):

Kaley Cuoco

Mayim Bialik

Ken Lerner (Dr Schneider)

Summer Glau

Gossip Girl (10th):

Michelle Trachtenberg (Georgina Sparks)

Gina Torres (Gabriela Abrams)

Chuck (10th):

Bonita Friedricy (Diane Beckman)

Rachel Bilson (Lou)

Summer Glau (Greta)

Brian Thompson (Cliff)

Married With Children (30th):

Gary Grubbs (Delbert)

Pamela Anderson (Cashew)

Abraham Benrubi (Baby)

David Boreanaz (Frank)

Larry Bagby (Clements)

Michael Stoyanov (Pizza Boy)

Nicole Eggert (Shannon)

Denise Richards

Private Practice (10th):

Leven Rambin (Sloan Riley)

Clea DuVall (Natasha)

Actors and Actresses from movies celebrating their 10th, 20th or 25th anniversary:

Alicia Silverstone (Batman & Robin)

Sarah Michelle Gellar (I Know What You Did Last Summer, Scream 2, TMNT & Happily N'Ever After)

Robin Tunney (California Man)

Macaulay Culkin (Home Alone 2)

Denise Richards (Starship Troopers)

Imogen Poots (28 Weeks Later)

Katherine Heigl (Knocked Up)

Amy Adams (Enchanted & Charlie Wilson's War)

Skeet Ulrich (As Good As It Gets)

Jeremy Renner (28 Weeks Later)

I did start a topic purely on Harry Potter for the big theme next year. Not sure where that's gone?

Harry Potter celebrates 20 years next year-who reckons we should have purely Harry Potter for the big theme next year? With even J. K Rowling?

• Like 5

I did start a topic purely on Harry Potter for the big theme next year. Not sure where that's gone?

Harry Potter celebrates 20 years next year-who reckons we should have purely Harry Potter for the big theme next year? With even J. K Rowling?

It was merged by the mods into the Guest Suggestion thread.

It was merged by the mods into the Guest Suggestion thread.

Aha!! Just spotted that. :thumbup:

It's in this thread somewhere, but it's good you mention it again so it doesn't get lost.

I fully support the idea of a Harry Potter reunion! :) It would be totally awesome! ;)

• Like 1

Actually Stargate will be 20 years next year so that would be really cool.

It'll be pretty much to the day too since SG1 started airing! It's down on Wikipedia as airing from July 27, 1997! It'd be pretty awesome to have a Stargate reunion next year, even! :thumbup:

Edited by wjbleming
  • Like 1

I would be so up for a Harry Potter celebration. Meeting Jason Isaacs needs to happen in my life. Tried to meet him four times now and one of those resulted in two fractured ribs (long story involving Harry Potter 4 prem and a small child). It would be awesome to finally meet him.

I would be so up for a Harry Potter celebration. Meeting Jason Isaacs needs to happen in my life. Tried to meet him four times now and one of those resulted in two fractured ribs (long story involving Harry Potter 4 prem and a small child). It would be awesome to finally meet him.

Jason who? :poki:

Really, though, a HP get together would be great! :dance::thumbup:

Evil Dead 2 (30th Anniversary)

Lethal Weapon (30th Anniversary) - Gary Busey!!!

and Army of Darkness was out in 1992 so has it's 25th Anniversary next year. If there has ever been a time to get Bruce Campbell next year is it

Also still hoping they get the ladies from Evil Dead. They seem to have done every con except for a showmasters one.

This convinces me that the stars now are aligned for Bruce Campbell & an Evil Dead reunion to take place. :thumbup:

Come on Showmasters make it happen.