Shop Closing Date Friday 3rd October 11:59pm

• Showmasters Admin

LFCC Winter 2014 - ONLINE SHOP CLOSING ADVISORY

The Online Shop for LFCC Winter will be closing this week at 11:59 pm on Friday 3rd October 2014. To ensure you do not miss out you can purchase your advance entry tickets and photo shoot tickets before this time, and guarantee delivery before the event.

Entry tickets will be available to purchase on the day, but you may experience a queue and we can not guarantee at what time you will gain entry. If you have already purchased Photo Shoot tickets in advance, we would advise you to also order entry tickets in advance to avoid disappointment. Any unsold photo shoot tickets after the online shop closes on Friday 3rd October, will be available to purchase once the event is open on the day, and are subject to availability.

• Moderators

would you recommend buying gift vouchers for photoshoots that may not be made available before the shop closes? ie C Thomas Howell and Ralph Macchio?

If you want to spread the cost further then you certainly can but it's not going to save you time particularly on the day as photoshoot tickets would still have to be purchased from the sales desk, whether by cash, card or voucher.

the original post said they could: "guarantee delivery before the event", our PDF packing slip said the shipping date would be OCT 15th... we're hoping you can cut that to an earlier date because they'll never get here in time if that happens :s

the original post said they could: "guarantee delivery before the event", our PDF packing slip said the shipping date would be OCT 15th... we're hoping you can cut that to an earlier date because they'll never get here in time if that happens :s

The dispatch date isn't anything of the sort I'm afraid... Think it's just a generic period from when the order was placed. My LFCC2015 is supposed to be sent on the 15th of Oct too, doubt they'll start whipping this early though...

Hiya, I would like some advice, because of the announcement of Liz White, me and my sister have decided to go up on the Sunday just to see her. I've already bought tickets for Saturday for me and a friend. But we're worried that if Liz White cancels, there'll be no reason to go up on the Sunday. Do you think we should risk buying tickets on the day (it's Sunday and apparently that's a lot quieter).

Or we could buy General entry tickets which are cheaper, then if Liz White's photoshoot is before 11am we could upgrade.

Has anyone else had this problem before?

^ maybe it's just a matter of having to refill the online stock? Some online stores only allow x amount of items of the same product (say, as example, not fact - 250x early birds saturday) and those have been sold out? maybe they just didn't refill it seeing as it's closing in 3 hours? we're just speculating here.

Stupidly forgot to purchase my tickets before the shop closed, first time in a long time!

Question is, I plan on going both days but will I be able to purchase an early bird for Sunday on Saturday?

Can't beleive I forgot!!!

To be fair, I checked the home page at londonfilmandcomiccon.com first thing this morning (before 9am), and the info was on there in bright red that tickets would be available on the day, and the prices. It may not have been a reply on the forum, but they are publicising the info.