Elstree Empire Day SOLD OUT

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

Firstly, thank you SO much for the amazing support you have shown this event. With just under 2 weeks to go the first Elstree Star Wars Day is a complete sell out! :YAHOO:

It promises to be an awesome weekend and I have some wonderful things that I cannot wait to show you all. :D

Like you, I am a massive Star Wars fan and am so excited about being able to share this weekend with you at the place where it all began.

Thank you and roll on 5th May!

Take care,

Jason :D

Hi everyone,

Firstly, thank you SO much for the amazing support you have shown this event. With just under 2 weeks to go the first Elstree Star Wars Day is a complete sell out! :YAHOO:

It promises to be an awesome weekend and I have some wonderful things that I cannot wait to show you all. :D

Like you, I am a massive Star Wars fan and am so excited about being able to share this weekend with you at the place where it all began.

Thank you and roll on 5th May!

Take care,

Jason :D

That's fantastic

Can you confirm my order of two tickets? I only ordered yesterday.

My order number is 26130

Thank you

That's fantastic

My order number is 26130

Thank you

That should be fine as you have an order number. It won't let you place an order if the tickets have sold out.

That's fantastic

My order number is 26130

Thank you

That should be fine as you have an order number. It won't let you place an order if the tickets have sold out.

Thank you for the info

Let's just hope I get the tickets in time.

Cheers again

Glad to hear it, as things panned out I couldn't make the event (some things in life are even bigger than Star Wars!) but its good to know that the demand is there and that we may see another event of sorts run in the future.

Same here, wanted to go but couldn't cancel other commitments.

Thank you for the info

Cheers again

No problem. If they don't arrive then just print off the e-mailed order confirmation and take that along with photo ID etc

Got my tickets yesterday Yippeeee!!!!

Got them within 4 days of ordering(Fantastic) i was worried because the next morning the event was sold out,

I'm really happy now!

Thank you for the info

Cheers again

No problem. If they don't arrive then just print off the e-mailed order confirmation and take that along with photo ID etc

Got my tickets yesterday Yippeeee!!!!

Got them within 4 days of ordering(Fantastic) i was worried because the next morning the event was sold out,

I'm really happy now!

Absolutely gutted that im missing out on this.It was going to be my birthday pressie from the wife as its my birthday tommorow :thumbup: I planned on getting the ticket tommorow as i get paid,but hey ho.

hope everyone has a great time,and enjoys this moment of SW history.

Lee