Hotels

Looked at the same hotel I stayed at this year, but will wait as prices tend to drop in the next two months, then I'll book it. Not quite a ten min walk from Olympia, easy for the tube and I tend to arrive a couple of days before hand to do the touristy bit about London 😊😊😊

• Like 1

Are these dates definite? They do like to change them now and then.

That's what I'm thinking, but I've read on here that a date change is rare.

Unfortunately all anyone can say is that they are definite until they aren't. This is that date that LFCC is happening. The venue is booked for that date. That doesn't mean however that something won't happen to cause the dates to need changing but it's extremely unlikely.

• Like 1

Unfortunately all anyone can say is that they are definite until they aren't. This is that date that LFCC is happening. The venue is booked for that date. That doesn't mean however that something won't happen to cause the dates to need changing but it's extremely unlikely.

there you go guys :P youve heard it from the unofficial mod... that is just as good a response as you are likely to get off QS :P

raylenth when are they gonna promote you? lol

• Like 2

Not yet. :no: Was thinking of going with the Holiday Inn Express in Hammersmith (about a mile away from Olympia), but they're either sold out already or not taking bookings yet for next year. Where've you booked into, Vicky's BF?

we've booked into the premier Inn Kensington olympia

there you go guys :P youve heard it from the unofficial mod... that is just as good a response as you are likely to get off QS :P

And you can take that to the bank! A non government owned bank!

Promotion schmotion. They can just give me BC. I'd be happy with that. :whistling:

I can keep him in Tanith's cupboard seeing as she's all set up for captives house guests.

Promotion schmotion. They can just give me BC. I'd be happy with that. :whistling:

I can keep him in Tanith's cupboard seeing as she's all set up for captives house guests.

Who's keeping who in Tanith's cupboard? Me? Does this mean I get to spend quality time with Tobin, Mads, Michael & Kim? :o Oh, goody! :thumbup:

• Like 1

wait if i give good advice and help on forums, do i then get to request a celeb to keep as a "house guest" ? if so i would really like bex taylor klaus, chloe grace moretz or Ellie Kendrick... im generous enough to leave it up to them which one :)

wait if i give good advice and help on forums, do i then get to request a celeb to keep as a "house guest" ? if so i would really like bex taylor klaus, chloe grace moretz or Ellie Kendrick... im generous enough to leave it up to them which one :)

And people wonder why security was higher this year

• Like 1

Booked a hotel just in case, but will need to take leave off work.

And also search for any other hotels that are nearer, cheaper, and convenient in terms of parking and location.

Don't know if I can go yet as waiting to hear dates for another event that usually happens in July, and if they clash, I won't be able to go to next year's LFCC.

Edited by Sebster118

And people wonder why security was higher this year

Next LFCC I'm just going to write 'Mine' on post it notes and attach them to the guests when I get their auto's.

Booked a hotel just in case, but will need to take leave off work.

And also search for any other hotels that are nearer, cheaper, and convenient in terms of parking and location.

Don't know if I can go yet as waiting to hear dates for another event that usually happens in July, and if they clash, I won't be able to go to next year's LFCC.

Going by the comments from this years, the majority of hotels that would be nearer and cheaper also mean scummier unfortunately.

Edited by Raylenth

john im well aware of the security... i blame that for my failures with Ellie Kendrick this year!

Only if you're really really good and prove your care giving skills through the capture and maintenance of some minor Z list celebs first.

but i look after animals for a living... whats the difference? :P

john im well aware of the security... i blame that for my failures with Ellie Kendrick this year!

Only if you're really really good and prove your care giving skills through the capture and maintenance of some minor Z list celebs first.

Animals are mostly predictable? Errr, they are generally cleaner as well, err, they can lick their own.........right i'll stop now.

Animals are mostly predictable? Errr, they are generally cleaner as well, err, they can lick their own.........right i'll stop now.

and youve checked that Z list celebs cant do all that? :P

• Like 1