Benafits From a Gold Pass

ash1979

Hi im looking at buying a gold pass for this con and lfcc but want wondering what you realy get extra from a gold pass at this show. At Lfcc it looks worth it as you get in early and it incorporates the price of the ticket. Do gold pass holder get in early at Collectormania or do we have to go in with the others and is there any extras with a gold pass for this event seen as its the same price as a lfcc gold pass

To be honest, unless you are only able to spend a reduced time at the event I have never seen the need for a gold pass at Collectormania Milton keynes.

I have always managed to do everything I have wanted and had plenty of time to meet up with friends etc, it's not as hectic as London Film & Comic Con.

But everyone is different, so some may feel the need for a gold pass (particularily if you are doing a lot of photo ops and feel the need to be at the front of the line each time).

I still get a Gold Pass for this event because I just can't handle queues anymore and I can't be bothered to manage my time so not having to get virtual tickets and not having to wait for your number at photoshoots is worth every penny to me.

I haven't been to MK for few years though, do they have a seperate entry queue for gold pass holders at this event like at LFACC?

I haven't been to MK for few years though, do they have a seperate entry queue for gold pass holders at this event like at LFACC?

Yes. The exact entrance is normally announced closer to the event. So just keep an eye on the forum.

Cheers for that! :clap:

• 1 year later...