New guest announcements tonight at 7pm!

Random thought, has Carrie Anne Moss ever attended an event/a rare signer? Just speculating other possible Iron Fist guests. Though I very vaguely remember reading that Jessica Jones S2 would be filming back to back with The Defenders so guess that might hinder things if it's filming at all around then.

Edited by RichBDW

I find the lack of clues disturbing... Shhhh...shhhhhh (deep breathing)

I'm not guessing since I don't know if the be there or be square thing is a clue...l so some wishful thinking.... Theo Rossi, Jon Bernthal, Giancarlo Esposito... Most of them are not first time signer, but if they're part of the guest annoucement tonight I'll be happy

Still holding out for cast members of Stranger Things.

Other than that, Amy Jo Johnson, Elisabeth Shue, Katey Sagal, Power Rangers, wrestlers, 80's guests and more Iron Fist will do nicely!

And if there's room, squeeze in Ryan Gosling aswell.

• Like 1

Please let it be Iain Glen or Sam Neill OR BOTH. I could really do with some good news today! L

I believe Iain actually attended two summers ago, so he won't be a first time signer with SM.

He did because I met him in 2015 at LFCC (see my avatar) but there is more than one guest being announced tonight and not all of them are first time signers.

Edited by sarzy2