Latest Guest Announcement - TOM SKERRITT

showmasters

Now I regret even more not starting an Alien laserdisc of the casts signatures when they brought John Hurt and Sigourney along.... argghhh

Ahh well my Aliens Laserdisc is coming along fine :-D

But over the moon to see two Alien guests and a number 3 on the way...... exciting stuff!

How does everyone know there's a 3rd guest? Can't see it for looking lol!

Based on the price of the Alien shoot I believe. Nothing has been announced.

Ah yes ok I did see the photo price and think it was high for the 2 announced but didn't think if was because of another guest! Exciting, I'm just so sad I wasn't able to meet John Hurt when he attended but these 2 and any other will be amazing :)

Looking at it, the Alien shoot is only £15 more expensive than Tom and Veronica put together, so they might not be expecting another guest as this could just be the extra charge needed to get them to do it. I was lucky enough to meet John and it was a great experience. I would also love for another guest to be announced though.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Now I regret even more not starting an Alien laserdisc of the casts signatures when they brought John Hurt and Sigourney along.... argghhh

But over the moon to see two Alien guests and a number 3 on the way...... exciting stuff!

Ah yes ok I did see the photo price and think it was high for the 2 announced but didn't think if was because of another guest! Exciting, I'm just so sad I wasn't able to meet John Hurt when he attended but these 2 and any other will be amazing :)

Looking at it, the Alien shoot is only £15 more expensive than Tom and Veronica put together, so they might not be expecting another guest as this could just be the extra charge needed to get them to do it. I was lucky enough to meet John and it was a great experience. I would also love for another guest to be announced though.

I would sell both kidneys for Ridley Scott, but LFCC don't really do directors

• Moderators

Not strictly true, we have previously had legendary horror director George A Romero appear. Edited by StuartG2198

Not strictly true, we have previously had legendary horror director George A Romero appear.

..................LOL!

lets look at the figures, 13 years of shows, in some years twice a year, think of all the hundreds of guests that have been booked and you say that's "not strictly true" because ONE guest was director!!

can you name a second? I stand by what I wrote, LFCC don't really do directors

Not strictly true, we have previously had legendary horror director George A Romero appear.

..................LOL!

lets look at the figures, 13 years of shows, in some years twice a year, think of all the hundreds of guests that have been booked and you say that's "not strictly true" because ONE guest was director!!

Jonathan Frakes!

• Like 2

• Moderators

..................LOL!

Jonathan Frakes!

This would've been my second, but I didn't want to open a whole other can of worms. No directors are certainly not a regular thing but that's not to say it won't become a more common thing in the future.

At shows such as Sherlocked and DST we have had key members of production such as Steven Moffat, Sue Virtue, Ron D Moore, Ira Behr so again people who are behind the camera are not impossible.

• Like 1

..................LOL!

John Landis did LFCC 😉

• Like 2

..................LOL!

Director Bernard Rose was announced for a previous Collectormania show (who unfortunately had to cancel). I would love to see more Directors at shows, but I can understand it must be hard to secure actively working ones.

Someone like Ridely Scott would probably only do events to promote his movies. I managed to get his autograph at the Prometheus premiere in London Leicester Square.

Edited by Graphic_Delusions

• 2 weeks later...