Did anyone meet Christian Cooke?

Star Wars Fan

I met him! Explained how my friend used to be obsessed with him so I saw pretty much every ep of Where The Heart Is that he was in :P And discussed the fact I'd been called old for even remembering it - he said "you're not old! How old are you, anyway?" and when I said 20 he was like, "Oh, so am I!" and laughed.

I had a sports top on under my t-shirt outside after the event when I decided to switch t-shirts - right at the moment Christian walked round the corner. I caught his eye and was thinking "ooooooh dear..." but he looked away. Then back again as he was passing and I was like... oh...

:headscratch:

i met him! he was so nice and friendly i wanted to take him home (not in that sence people) but i think showmasters would have stopped me at the door :headscratch: lol. fantastic person and am so jealous of friend (the crew person who sat next to him for the day!!!) heres hoping he comes to another event so i can explain to him that my nickname frenchi dont come from where he thinks its from... it was a nickname given to me by my aunty and i really have no clue why!!! lol

xx freakie frenchi xx

Edited by freakie_frenchi

i went over n spoke to him sunday afternoon, literally just caught him before he left, he was so sweet n was happy to let me get a photo with him. i think i was the only one who asked him about echo beach lol

i seriously could have spent all day with him; n lets face it he's very good looking :uhoh:

would love him to come back to another, my echo beach box set only arrived sat morning so would get that signed if he came back

i asked if there was gonna be a second series, he said that there isnt :(

however they are doing another series of moving wallpaper n are thinking of somehow joining the 2 shows into one but he doesnt know if he's going to be involved in it or not yet.

i hope he is involved n i actually prefered echo beach to moving wallpaper lol

Yeah I met Christian too. He had an open queue and his area was quiet so I thought why not. Seemed shy and polite but quite good looking ~_^ He was happy to take a posed photo too which was nice and he wrote "all my love" on my photo which I didn't notice until later on during the day XD I mostly remember him as Luke Scarlet and Ross Jenkins.

We met him as Kirstin wanted his auto and she posed for a photo for with him, now I am old enough to be his mum as my other daughter is one year older than him so I thought he was really sweet and quiet guy but I did think he seemed a little bemused and bewildered by the whole experience.

How apt that we have just watched his and Georgia's eps on the tv this week and been reminded how good their acting was. I love it when David T and Christian throw themselves on the ground and the car does not explode. :D

i met him! he was so nice and friendly i wanted to take him home (not in that sence people) but i think showmasters would have stopped me at the door :D lol. fantastic person and am so jealous of friend (the crew person who sat next to him for the day!!!) heres hoping he comes to another event so i can explain to him that my nickname frenchi dont come from where he thinks its from... it was a nickname given to me by my aunty and i really have no clue why!!! lol

xx freakie frenchi xx

He asked my how you got your nickname, and i said i didnt know XD So he asked what your real name was XD

I was his assistant, and i felt so bad for him, as it was his first show and he was quite shy, and after i asked him all the questions i could think of, he still looked bored, and i couldnt coax him to talk :wub: He ended up listening to a couple of songs on my ipod XD I couldnt have done a too bad a job though, as he siad he would love to come back if the project he has been working on hits it off! I would love to see him again, as he was so polite, and even offered to buy me a drink XD He was so wonderful, but i still feel bad that i couldnt get him to talk more, as i had completely forgotten what happened in the episodes of Who that he was in, so i couldnt ask him about that lol

I am saddened that no one has posted thier pics with him on the photo thread...he posed for so many XD

He has just been working on a project called 'The Last Van Helsing' (though he said the name is gonna be changed for copyright reasons) which will be on ITV i think, and the character he plays is supposed to be 15 years old...i cant imagine him playing a 15 year old after seeing him in Who XD

Edited by Emmeh

I met him as I liked his character and acting in Doctor Who. As was said previously, it was hard trying to talk with him. I asked him a few questions, to which he only gave brief (often one-word) replies. I should probably ask more open questions to avoid yes/no answers. He was polite and posed for a photo though. I suppose it's difficult telling the difference between guests who are quiet by nature and those who have no interest in being there.

I think he was just quiet by nature, as he said he would love to come back and do another one XD I was finding it hard to get him to talk, and i was sat with him all day XD

I'm glad that he was nice then.That is so cool that you got to book him a cab though.

His phone had ran out of battery early on in the morning, so he couldnt ring for one himself XD

Edited by Emmeh

i met him! he was so nice and friendly i wanted to take him home (not in that sence people) but i think showmasters would have stopped me at the door :( lol. fantastic person and am so jealous of friend (the crew person who sat next to him for the day!!!) heres hoping he comes to another event so i can explain to him that my nickname frenchi dont come from where he thinks its from... it was a nickname given to me by my aunty and i really have no clue why!!! lol

xx freakie frenchi xx

He asked my how you got your nickname, and i said i didnt know XD So he asked what your real name was XD

I was his assistant, and i felt so bad for him, as it was his first show and he was quite shy, and after i asked him all the questions i could think of, he still looked bored, and i couldnt coax him to talk :( He ended up listening to a couple of songs on my ipod XD I couldnt have done a too bad a job though, as he siad he would love to come back if the project he has been working on hits it off! I would love to see him again, as he was so polite, and even offered to buy me a drink XD He was so wonderful, but i still feel bad that i couldnt get him to talk more, as i had completely forgotten what happened in the episodes of Who that he was in, so i couldnt ask him about that lol

I am saddened that no one has posted thier pics with him on the photo thread...he posed for so many XD

He has just been working on a project called 'The Last Van Helsing' (though he said the name is gonna be changed for copyright reasons) which will be on ITV i think, and the character he plays is supposed to be 15 years old...i imagine him playing a 15 year old after seeing him in Who XD

He sounds very nice and I hope that TLVH does do really well for him.