Harry Potter and...

Davey

• Moderators

I liked the film a lot better than the first :rolleyes: to be honest I wasn't that interested in the first film n it did bore me a bit, but this one was a lot more interesting and held my attention for a lot longer!

I think you can tell what MY favourite scene is

We're so re-inacting it :rolleyes:

Me and Suzi did it at Campbell park! LMAO :blush:

I remember! I had no idea what you were on about though

You lot should have rammed Harry Potter in my face :lol:

I'm so late :rolleyes:

I think you can tell what MY favourite scene is

We're so re-inacting it :rolleyes:

Me and Suzi did it at Campbell park! LMAO :blush:

I remember! I had no idea what you were on about though

You lot should have rammed Harry Potter in my face :lol:

I'm so late :rolleyes:

Thats ok! New people are getting into HP everyday! :unsure:

Vido, you say the second film held your attention alot more, why?

• Moderators

I'm not sure if it's cuz the first one was more establishing characters etc and I just prefer getting straight into it .. perhaps it's that, although with LOTR I actually think the first movie is my favourite so hmm! :rolleyes:

I think sadly it's cuz I really liked Dobby! lol I'm silly I know .. I found the story a lot more interesting too! And as much as I don't think the main cast are actually that great at acting, they'd definitely improved in this!

I liked the more darker aspect to it, so I think I'm gonna like the third movie even more when I get around to watching it :rolleyes: I guess I won't be as bothered by it as you are if I haven't read the book lol

I liked the more darker aspect to it, so I think I'm gonna like the third movie even more when I get around to watching it :rolleyes: I guess I won't be as bothered by it as you are if I haven't read the book lol

OMG, you have to watch it!

I love it, best yet. :rolleyes:

I liked the more darker aspect to it, so I think I'm gonna like the third movie even more when I get around to watching it  :rolleyes: I guess I won't be as bothered by it as you are if I haven't read the book lol

OMG, you have to watch it!

I love it, best yet. :blush:

No its not :rolleyes:

this is my least favourite book. the most annoying characters are all introduced in one go...

moaning myrtle

colin creevy

lockhart

dobby

*shudder*

the film was ok. better than the first but not as good as the third. and while my loathing of myrtle only increased with shirley hendersons portrayal i actually liked kenneth branagh as lockhart. while dobby was ok in the movie lets face it... he'll never be a patch on gollum.

=x=

• 4 weeks later...

Its my fav film so far for two reasons, Jason and Chirstain (T Riddle). Dobby did get on my nerves and it dose contain the chessy scene (all together,,, "HAGRID" , complete with overdramaic waveing of hand). I did like KB as Gilderoy. Snape was just his ususal best. I have yet to read the book. In fact I have yet to read all the books! I better get cracking.

Its my fav film so far for two reasons, Jason and Chirstain (T Riddle). Dobby did get on my nerves and it dose contain the chessy scene (all together,,, "HAGRID" , complete with overdramaic waveing of hand). I did like KB as Gilderoy. Snape was just his ususal best. I have yet to read the book. In fact I have yet to read all the books! I better get cracking.

yes indeed!

you had better get cracking. they are incredible. this many people cant be wrong. lol

=x=

• 3 months later...
Dobby is wicked in the films! Perfect look and perfect voice! I love him so much! Shame he wont be in film 4 :rolleyes:

What? Why not? How can they possibly not put Dobby in? Who's going to give harry the Gillyweed??!!! That's a fairly major thing that they can't change without kicking the whole thing out of place!!!!!

So, did anyone notice at the end of the book that Tom Riddle says he and Harry share the fact that they're both half-bloods? Is this a mistake by JKR? Tom Riddle had a muggle father and a witch mother so he's a half-blood, but both Harry's parents were magical so he, strictly speaking, is not a half-blood. I know Lily's family were muggles and we don't know anything about James' (yet) but does that count in what Tom Riddle said? :rolleyes:

Just a thought....

So, did anyone notice at the end of the book that Tom Riddle says he and Harry share the fact that they're both half-bloods? Is this a mistake by JKR? Tom Riddle had a muggle father and a witch mother so he's a half-blood, but both Harry's parents were magical so he, strictly speaking, is not a half-blood. I know Lily's family were muggles and we don't know anything about James' (yet) but does that count in what Tom Riddle said? :lol:

Just a thought....

jk has mentioned this a few times before....

to be a half bood is to not be pure blood.

by that jk means that harry still is a half blood. his mum may have had magical powers but she was muggle born, like hermione. she isnt a pure blood and her children wont be either.

hope that makes sense.

=x=