Diamond Pass mailing

I'm still waiting for my MJF Diamond Pass and start to panic a little.

The postal service in Germany is on strike, which means every mail can be delayed.

Worst case scenario: the pass is mailed out but never gets to me.

Do I have the chance to get a replacement pass at the venue with my e-ticket-confirmation?

Or would that be just tough luck?

I really hope not! It would be a lot of money for nothing not to mention the disappointment.

Royal Mail doen't work with German mail. Royal Mail packages (which include letters and envelopes) are being delivered with DPD in my area. I know other Germans have reported TNT and a while ago even Hermes delivery.

So at least the mail strike shouldn't affect you there.

If the pass doesn't arrive yes, please bring your e-ticket order confirmation.

Same for me :-)

I receive Christopher LLoyd Diamond pass, but i'm still waiting MJFOX diamond pass.

Don't worry, Doc and Marty are always "in time" ... :-)

I knew there was a joke in there somewhere!

I try... but it's difficult to make ones in english... :P

Gut zu wissen, dass die Post in Deutschland ist nur so zuverlässig wie Großbritannien !

(please excuse the no doubt horrendous grammar and spelling, its been a while since my German GCSE :smile: )

Ich bin eine Kartoffel. That's all I remember from my German GCSE. It has not been very useful. Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 2

I haven't received my MJF or CL diamond passes yet. I hope I get them in time, my main concern is that I'm at work during the day and there will be nobody here to sign for them. Unless I'm lucky enough to have it delivered on Saturday.

Gut zu wissen, dass die Post in Deutschland ist nur so zuverlässig wie Großbritannien !
(please excuse the no doubt horrendous grammar and spelling, its been a while since my German GCSE :smile: )

Spelling perfect, grammar 99 percent. :D

Ich bin eine Kartoffel. That's all I remember from my German GCSE. It has not been very useful.

They taught you that sentence? :lol:

Don't think anyone has received them yet (at least the MJF ones). I'm also led to believe that all MJF passes will be mailed out, as with all diamond passes.

As repeated a million times everything Diamond Pass is being mailed. Mailing is still ongoing, I have no info about the current MJF status at the moment.

• Like 1

No, I'm not sure where it came from, but as I say it's all I can remember!

It means "I am a potatoe" which is the reason why I was laughing. ;) The idea of that being used in GCSE was funny to me. May be the 38 degrees we have here finally getting to my brain. lol

No, I'm not sure where it came from, but as I say it's all I can remember!

It means "I am a potatoe" which is the reason why I was laughing. ;) The idea of that being used in GCSE was funny to me. May be the 38 degrees we have here finally getting to my brain. lol

I know what it means! I used to be able to say it in 5 languages for some reason. I now only remember the German and French (but can't spell that one!). It was just a weird thing that came from one of the lessons and stuck, I don't think they actually taught it to us as a phrase to use!

Who cares about launguage classes!!! WHERE ARE. PASSES

THEY. ARE. BEING. MAILED. How often have I answered that now? :lol:

The new info is that the last four (Sigourney/Michael Gambon etc.) will start arriving early next week. If we wouldn't get 15 topics opened with the same question and the same question would be posted in 10 other topics not even related to that question as well maybe I wouldn't have to post that everywhere and forget one place. ;)

Bought my Christopher Lloyd Diamond Pass in April, hasn't arrived yet. But I have my digital tickets on my passbook so no worries. I don't understand why there has to be "physical" passes if you already have the tickets on your phone...?