photo shoots sold out?

There appear to be a lot of photo shoots already sold out and no word on if or when we will see more shoots added. For me in particular I would like to know if more Ken Kerzinger Jason costume shoots will be added or if it has definately reached the maximum number. I have read numerous comments advising to keep checking the store but surely Showmasters you can provide an update. I have been on every day for a week now. Nothing changes.... I don't recall having such issues with ticket availability in any previous shows. Can a member of the team please clarify.Thank you.

Do bear in mind that SM have had two shows on the same weekend last weekend (Chevron/Sherlocked) and have had a further one in Blackpool this weekend so they won't have been in the office and able to restock/update.

And you can also look on it in a positive light - if you can't buy them, nobody else can, so there's a chance you'll get a ticket, unless of course they're genuinely sold out which SM will no doubt have announced.

Edited by Knitty Fred

In the past they usually bunged up 400 tickets for each photoshoot...well, apart from those limited ones like sport guests.

Now they have 4 batches of 100 it seems.

Actually, I still cannot fathom why Eventbrite doesn't have individual product numbering! But since they couldn't sort out their lack of automatic e-ticket validation (a joke in itself trying to sell invalid tickets - illegal actually!!!), so I'm not surprised.