Comic signings

Most of the comic guests I've met in the past have not charged for signings. I have heard of some that do though, but I don't know if David is one of those or not. If SM have known about it then they will usually say, but again, I have heard of times where it wasn't posted beforehand as well. Sorry to be of no use at all on this one!

When I met him a few years ago at LFCC, he didn't charge. He didn't pose for a photo wearing the V mask but he happily signed it and the comic and did pose holding the signed graphic novel up. :-)

He was lovely when I met him... Signed happily, and did a V for Vendetta sketch too (Believe he charged about £8 for that which was well worth it in my opinion). He wasn't charging if you just wanted things signed tho.

Only times I've been charged have been when I've wanted anything more than an autograph, or for some who provide certification or other bits and bobs.

yh most dont charge, they may just charge extra for certificates of authenticity.

i think the only ones that do charge are ones that arent arranged by Showmasters. For instance last year there were a few comic guests who were arranged by comic companies that had rented stall space, those guests typically have a small charge - Dan Slott was one of them last year, but he only charged £5 an autograph :)