What guests could they get to compare to this year's event?

If SM could get Stallone and keep the price down then I'd be impressed. There is no doubt Jason could get Stallone over but at what price?

£95 for Weaver was good value (using the US cons price as a comparison). Hopefully if (when) they get Stallone he'll be similarly good value.

I really am finding it hard to think of who they'll get to top this year though (other than Sly or Arnie).

Only Bill Murray and Harrison Ford could top Michael J Fox and Sigourney Weaver for me, and those are two guests that will never happen.

Sadly I am inclined to agree. The best we can hope from Ford is private signings. The best we can hope from Murray is a good mood (very unpredictable character).

plenty of people i'd love, but frankly if they're going to start this nauseous trend of £95 (or more) a sig, they can shove it. Bill was the absolute limit for me, i only got a second sig from him cos i had dosh spare due to Kurt and Malcolm cancelling. you can spout all the "if they do't charge they won't come", but frankly if that's the case then i can live w/out them. it's about time some of them realised that it's the fans that give them a career.

• Like 2