POSSIBLE GUESTS

loveamyadams

How about some of the cast from ALIEN, with 2014 being the movie's 35th anniversary?

Surely John Hurt and/or ian Holm, both UK stars? Harry Dean Stanton, the man has a huge body of work so would likely appeal to a large number of movie fans. I met Tom Skerrit at LFCC a year or so back and he was great, same goes for Veronica Cartwright and Yaphet Kotto, but would be nice to see them again.

Imagine the photoshoot!!!

• Like 1

Parliamo Glasgow...

A posh lady walks into a Glasgow bakery and enquires

"Is that a doughnut or a meringue...?"

The wifie behind the counter replies

"Naw, yer right enough, it's a doughnut.."

Harris Yulin (Scar Face, Ghostbusters 2 & 24)

Ken Lerner (Happy Days, The Exorcist 3, The A Team & Robocop 2)

Gary Grubbs (Dukes of Hazard, JFK, Bad Lieutenant, The O.C. & The X Files)

Andy Umberger (Firefly, Mad Men, 24, Buffy & Boston Legal)

Kim Director (Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2, Law & Order & Cavemen)

Abraham Benrubi (ER, Men in Trees & Memphis Beat)

Edgar Mitchell

Harrison Schmitt

Charles Duke

More shuttle astronauts

Ursula Andress

Madeline Smith

Maud Adams

Britt Eckland

Tanya Roberts

Valerie Leon

Sue Vanner

Tom So

Olga Kurylenko

Gemma Arterton

Berenice Malone

Oona Chaplin

Judi Dench

Edward Fox

Edited by ChrisW

I think astronaut Chris Hadfield would be a very popular guest. He's probably the best known astronaut behind Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin, as far as the general public are concerned.

He's got a book to flog and is an accomplished public speaker so would be able to deliver a great presentation.

• Like 2

As for Apollo crews, i would love to meet Charlie Duke (missed him on his last UK visit) The shuttle astronauts at Autographica 20 were fantastic. Hoot Gibson is one of the nicest gusy I've had the pleasure of meeting.

Top of my shuttle crew wish list are:

Bob Crippen, Mark Kelly, Story Musgrave and Mike Mullane, Michael Foal

Regards Kevla

What I have always liked about Autographica is the range of guests that you get, so whilst it is great to meet TV and Film guests, over the years at Autographica there have been signers from all sorts of different areas that all had a great story to tell.

For example quite a few years ago, they had Jimmy James who was one of the veterans of the real "Great Escape" or Milvina Dean the youngest survivors of the Titanic. Loads of fantastic space guests as well.

I guess I'd like to meet more guests of this ilk really, plus still have a mix of some great TV and Film guests thrown into the mix as well.

Dick Van Dyke would be a good one for Autographica. I know he is old, but he has just retired from acting so now is our chance :-)

Or Julie Andrews. She is amazing.

Twiggy

Lulu - For the hardcore Bond collectors out there

Gene Wilder - Willy Wonka

Peter Ostrum - Willy Wonka

Goldie Hawn

Sir David Attenborough would be amazing

and his brother Lord Richard Attenborough - would be equally exciting :-)

It must be getting harder as each show goes by to get Apollo guests over. They're all in their 80's now.

However, it would be great to meet

Fred Haise Apollo 13

Dave Scott Apollo 15

Al Worden Apollo 15

There are others of course, but realistically, Michael Collins, John Young, Jim Lovell and Harrison Schmitt aren't signing in public anymore and Alan Bean, Buzz, Gene Cernan, Charlie Duke, Walt Cunningham, Dick Gordon and Ed Mitchell, have all attended in recent years.

Any of the Apollo guys including Mission Control would be brilliant!

So far, I have been lucky to meet many Apollo Astronauts because of Autographica. It's a great show and long may it continue

Edited by Pistol Pete
  • Like 1

Mr T (The A Team & Rocky 3)

Macaulay Culkin (Home Alone 1 & 2, My Girl, Uncle Buck, Jacobs Ladder)

Anna Clumsky (My Girl 1 & 2, Law & Order & Cupid)

Lindsay Crouse (All the Presidents Men, Hill Street Blues, Buffy, LA Dragnet & LA Law)

K Todd Freeman (The Dark Knight, The Cider House Rules & Buffy)

Dolph Lundgreon (Rocky 4, Universal Soldier, Master of the Universe & The Expendables)