Welcome to Middle Earth!

showmasters

So chuffed to see this is definitely happening. Once a few more guests are announced and I have some cash saved I might fork out for the silver package. If I could ask for any guest from the entire Rings/Hobbit world it would be Sir Christopher Lee but I know as well as many people that will be very unlikely. However I can dream.

I actually may be interested in this if the line up, talks etc look good..

You should get in touch with Magnus or Daniel Falconer. They work at Weta and are ambassadors for LOTR and The Hobbit. They post regularly on the 'Shadow and Flame' website. Im sure everyone on here will probably already know about it but here's the link.. Its a very good site with lots of awesome members:

http://www.wetacollectors.com/forum/index.php

Personally i wont be buying tickets up front until i see the line up but fair play to everyone that does.. I would feel confident that the event will deffinately be going ahead this time.

WETA are a really nice bunch of people, I met a team of 4 in America and they gave away loads of things :smile: I think through them I gained Eowyns and Aragorns helmets in mini size on stands. They gave some really interesting talks and had loads to tell and brought with them some items from on the set

With all the recent gust announcements for Collectormania and LFCC surely we're gonna hear some guests announced for this event? The event is coming up rather quickly and I haven't bought tickets yet as I'm waiting for more guests to attend. Update anyone?

• Moderators

As with any event, guests are announced when finalised. I know that's not a definitive answer but sadly how things work.

They work on many events at the same time, so it just depends who comes back when really. This hasn't been forgotten :)