Latest Guest Announcement - BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH

DavidB

• Moderators

LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT FOR SHERLOCKED UK!!

We are very proud to bring the star of Sherlock himself BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH who will be joining us for Sherlocked UK this Sunday 25th September! Once again Sherlocked the event has delivered for their fans. Thank you for your support and trust in us. We look forward to seeing you at the show.
He will be signing autographs, taking part in a talk and doing two photo shoots - with him individually, and with him on the 221b Victorian Living Room set.
Platinum Package holders automatically get his autograph and individual Photo Shoot, and a talk ticket.
Gold Package holders will be sent an exclusive code shortly via email that enables you to purchase a Benedict Cumberbatch Photo Shoot from an allocation of photo shoots tickets that have been held back for you to purchase via the priority purchase that was a feature of your package. Golds get Benedict Cumberbatch's talk included with their ticket.
Autograph: £55.00
Photo Shoot: £55.00
You with BC on 221b Victorian Living Room Set: £95.00
Talk Ticket: £35.00
Tickets are available now.
Edited by Queen_Sindel
Photoshoot typo error corrected
  • Like 1

Woke up st 5am and couldn't sleep so turned on my laptop and I was, oh my GOD. Got my priority code through for my photo shoot but I'm still batch 3 as I tried clicking on it but just went back to the same page so either it wasn't working or I was doing it wrong :P Oh well, happy enough as I've got myself and my friend a photo. :)

Not 100% sure I'll manage to get an auto with my gold priority but I'm going to try. How realistic do you think it will be?

• Like 1

Standard photo is £55 on Eventbrite. I hope it's not going to change on Eventbrite now I've booked. U ticket, if it does, I hope to get the difference refunded.

I've requested a check. If a Change happens of course a refund will be made.

Regarding the endless Queues: remember the Event is on the Virtual Queuing System for most guests - definitely for Benedict. So no physical endless lines, though I agree that those numbers will go very high.

About the Gold Pass priority code: I have no info how they calculated the tickets being held back, but I would imagine they may have held back a certain number per Batch. So considering Benedict's popularity These tickets being on Batch 3 now isn't unlikely.

• Like 1

OH MY GOD! Faints.

I'm assuming the fact that his auto price is announced that there's the usual limit in place and we can get more than 1 auto so I'm rushing off to the bank to get more money out at lunch time.

Many thanks to you all behind the scenes, I can't say that enough. The fact that his auto is only £55 is amazing.

I'm sitting at work grinning from ear to ear.

• Like 1

OH MY GOD! Faints.

I'm assuming the fact that his auto price is announced that there's the usual limit in place and we can get more than 1 auto so I'm rushing off to the bank to get more money out at lunch time.

Many thanks to you all behind the scenes, I can't say that enough. The fact that his auto is only £55 is amazing.

Hoping I'll get my one auto, can't afford more than that lol.

OH MY GOD! Faints.

Hoping I'll get my one auto, can't afford more than that lol.

It'll cost my but I'm going to get him on a few as I'll always assume I won't get him again :smile:

I think I'll get him on my Hobbit poster, my His Last Vow pic, my new poster to be cast signed and probably my Dr Strange poster.

• Like 2

Standard photo is £55 on Eventbrite. I hope it's not going to change on Eventbrite now I've booked. U ticket, if it does, I hope to get the difference refunded.

I've requested a check. If a Change happens of course a refund will be made.

Regarding the endless Queues: remember the Event is on the Virtual Queuing System for most guests - definitely for Benedict. So no physical endless lines, though I agree that those numbers will go very high.

About the Gold Pass priority code: I have no info how they calculated the tickets being held back, but I would imagine they may have held back a certain number per Batch. So considering Benedict's popularity These tickets being on Batch 3 now isn't unlikely.

You're probably right as I've just bought tickets for Mark on 221b as well and whilst I was doing this I scrolled down to the bottom of the page and there was the 'priority gold' tickets, clicked on this and they had 4 batches of which they were already up to batch 3. :) Happy now at least I did it right :thumbup:

How likely do you think it'll be to be able to get his autograph with just the standard one day pass?

It's always possible but make sure the first thing you do when you get in on Sunday is get a VQ ticket. If he's a quick signer he'll get through a few but don't forget you'll have all the package holders in front of you.

How likely do you think it'll be to be able to get his autograph with just the standard one day pass?

It's always possible but make sure the first thing you do when you get in on Sunday is get a VQ ticket. If he's a quick signer he'll get through a few but don't forget you'll have all the package holders in front of you.

Still not convinced I'll get my auto but am gonna give it a go.

So do you think it is safe to assume that Platinum gets priority for the autograph and photoshoot queues, the ticket packages page does say priority access to all queues and features but when I bought my 221B set photo with him I had to get a batch 2 photo.

Still not convinced I'll get my auto but am gonna give it a go.

I think we will be OK, the package holders, certainly Plat and Gold, should get through, it'll be the people on the VQ system that may not.

Everybody happy, then?

I was lucky to see the announcement before I went to bed, so I got my set shoot booked right away - so I'll have them with both Ben and Mark now!

I had trouble getting to sleep, I won't deny it. Yay!!

I booked this morning and get Batch 2

So do you think it is safe to assume that Platinum gets priority for the autograph and photoshoot queues, the ticket packages page does say priority access to all queues and features but when I bought my 221B set photo with him I had to get a batch 2 photo.

We get priority with the standard photo shoots only, as far as I am aware the set shoots are done in batch order. Whether they then subdivide the batches up into ticket type I don't know.

Thanks both, I didn't get any set photos last year so wasn't sure how it worked then. Batch 2 isn't bad, just cursing my early to bed on Monday nights policy now!

There's no way I could have been up for the announcement but I wasn't expecting it to come so quickly. Any batch is OK as we will all get through OK. At least we got tickets!

Like I guessed there are a few people moaning on Fbook about why it was announced so late and now people can't get over. I do really get where they are coming from but like SM have really gone 'ahh we can't be bothered to announce him 3 months before, lets leave it until the last minute'.

• Like 1

Like I guessed there are a few people moaning on Fbook about why it was announced so late and now people can't get over. I do really get where they are coming from but like SM have really gone 'ahh we can't be bothered to announce him 3 months before, lets leave it until the last minute'.

I hesitate to say it but I'm a bit glad that this rules out some of the people who are only interested in swooning over Benedict. I want the event to be full of people who are there because they love the show, and will fully partake in all of it. It was a bit full of fan girls last time and slightly scary. I know this makes me sound middle aged and curmudgeonly. But I am.

• Like 5