• Showmasters Admin

FB-Moriarty-Sherlocked.jpg

Appearing: Saturday

Autograph: TBC

Photo Shoot: £35

Andrew Scott will be added to the following Photo Groups for Packages

Platinum Groups A & B
Gold Group E & H

For a limited time, as Andrew can only join us for Saturday, if you have a Sunday only ticket and would like to transfer this for a Saturday only ticket simply contact the shop to make the change.

Moriarty - Sherlock
Dr. Addison Bennett - Alice Through the Looking Glass
King Louis XI of France - Hollow Crown
C - Spectre
Gethin - Pride

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0778831

• Like 1

Now I need to decide whether to get a photo shoot or not, I have met him before so am not overly fussed. Don't get me wrong, if he'd have been in group F for Gold I'd have been perfectly happy about it am just not sure whether I need another photo, might go for an auto if he's not in my random five.

Btw, having a blank moment, as I'm going Gold will I need a virtual ticket to get an auto from guests who are not part of my package or can I just join the back of the exisiting queue (as long as Gold have been called) ?

Nice.

Not being 100% familiar with this system I'd have to say no. Your gold package includes priority for all queues behind the higher packages and the FAQ doesn't specify it's only for those guest allocated. You will simply not have to pay for an auto from your allocated guests but I don't think it has any affect on your queuing priority for the others.

Edited by Raylenth

Nice.

Not being 100% familiar with this system I'd have to say no. Your gold package includes priority for all queues behind the higher packages and the FAQ doesn't specify it's only for those guest allocated. You will simply not have to pay for an auto from your allocated guests but I don't think it has any affect on your queuing priority for the others.

That's the way I read it but I just wanted confirmation...you're my go to person for such things lol.

• Like 1

Nice.

That's the way I read it but I just wanted confirmation...you're my go to person for such things lol.

Lol, I'd say it's pretty much certain, I don't think they would have overlooked such a big issue - can you imagine what would happen if they said on the day "oh yeah, your group doesn't include XX, why didn't you get a VQ"!

Hopefully Queen_Sindel will pop in shortly and post "What Raylenth said is correct" :thumbup::whistling:

• Like 1

Or I could be lazy and just quote you. :P

Old Chinese proverb: Life is like the majestic potato, and cannot be rushed.

I just read "crushed." :lol:

Well, I don't now what types of potatoes you have in Germany, are yours indestructible?

Or maybe that's the evolution of them, the next phase in their life cycle - over roast a potato and it mutates into Spudzilla.

Will I have the guts to ask him for a hug in the photoshoot? Hmmm. Hopefully. I'm useless at thinking up props to take or poses to do to make them more interesting.

DO IT!

I'm so glad I got up the courage to ask Rupert for a hug pose, totally made my weekend.

When I was in line for Rupert there were a couple of girls in line a few people ahead of me. They asked for a hug. The next person wanted a hug too.Then there was a guy directly in front of me who said he'd prefer to skip the hug (silly boy!) So when I was up next it was really easy to say, "I'd like to get back to the hugging please." (Plus I got a bonus Rupert grin for that.)

Plus, success there gave me the courage to ask for the pose I really wanted when I saw him again on the 221b set couch! :thumbup:

• Like 2

Nice timing, yesterday I got a ticket for his performance of Hamlet next year, today he is announced for Sherlocked!

Same, hahaha! My wallet is getting thinner, which isn't actually a problem at all, because Sherlocked and Hamlet was what I was saving for. EEK!

Will I have the guts to ask him for a hug in the photoshoot? Hmmm. Hopefully. I'm useless at thinking up props to take or poses to do to make them more interesting.

Do it!

• Like 1