Tickets

Raylenth

I've just checked his photo shoots and he's got 4 batches for both Saturday and Sunday. I know he was only announced on Friday but they haven't even sold out of batch 1 for either days yet. You can always keep an eye on how the batches are going and if it goes to 3 or even 4 buy then.

• Like 1

I agree with Raylenth, just putting my four penny worth in.

I still want to buy Alistair Petrie's photo shoot but will wait to see who else I get in my Gold Group letter and what days the shoots will be on so I can spread out my shoots over the weekend, so far I have

Friday shoot on the Victorian living room set

Sat shoot with Steven/Sue

Sat shoot with The 'Rents

Sat shoot with Redbeard

Sun shoot with Phil Davis

Sun shoot with Rupert.

I may even add more than just Alistair too if any are available on the day and I have the time, being gold I'll probably have more queuing to do this time.

Plus there will be autos I want too, damn I'm getting excited again just thinking about it

Edited by evilfairie
  • Like 1

I've just checked his photo shoots and he's got 4 batches for both Saturday and Sunday. I know he was only announced on Friday but they haven't even sold out of batch 1 for either days yet. You can always keep an eye on how the batches are going and if it goes to 3 or even 4 buy then.

Thanks, thats super helpful. I put aside money to upgade my ticket but without more cast regulars I just cant justify spending that much money.

The platinum is expensive but I will state that on the ticket page you do get a summary of what the package is worth if all parts were bought separately and it's a lot more than the straight package price.

Did anyone read the Rupert announcement email as it had some interesting info in it? It said:

MORE GUESTS TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON!

As season 4 wraps all attention now turns to next month's Sherlocked event.

There is still lots to announce so keep up to date with the latest news by liking and following our official Facebook and Twitter pages!

• Like 1

I saw all that and am excited for more announcements. :dance: :dance: :clap::thumbup:

I'm going Gold this time as am coming with a friend and she can't afford Platinum and there is no point us having different packages if we want to spend all our time together (I don't get to see her often, she's in Glasgow, I'm in Norwich, we normally meet up for HIM gigs, the band we met through which means we see each other only every 3 years or so though we did meet up last year for a Hamlet/Sherlock weekend which was SO much fun :smile: ) I have loads of money saved for extra shoots/autos though and for the £300 I'm saving on the platinum I can buy quite a few. I know some of the additional cost of the Platinum is the priority queuing/seats etc which has to be taken into account. :)

I kind of rambled there, I hope that made sense :crying:

• Like 1