ALIENS - Paul Reiser, William Hope, Mark Rolston, Daniel Kash, Cynthia

bruces

Said it before but will say it again...

For the Alien series, Sir Ian Holm is my top priority guest. I don't want to be morbid but at 83, he won't be around forever and he is a top actor. Same with Yaphet Kotto who cancelled his Collectormania Appearance in 2012 and only attended a Showmasters event once before MANY years ago which I missed. Would very much love to meet them both.

Sadly I think Harry Dean Stanton doesn't like to fly so will probably never happen.

Paul Resier is the last rare guest from Aliens we need. I still need to meet Jennette Goldstein, William Hope, Rico Ross, Cythia Scott and Daniel Kash.

For Alien 3 we still need Charles S. Dutton, and would like to see Tom Woodruff back again.

Alien Resurrection isn't the fan favourite but it had some great actors. Besides the impossible Winona Ryder, I would like to meet Ron Perlman (who has done Collectormania before), Dominique Pinon, Gary Dourdan, the fantastic Michael Wincott, Kim Flowers, Dan Hedaya, J.E. Freeman, Brad Douriff, Raymond Cruz, and Leland Orser.

And not forgetting Prometheus... if Diamond Passes help get some bigger names there: Michael Fassbender, Noomi Rapace, Idris Elba, Guy Pearce, Logan Marshall-Green, Sean Harris, Rafe Spall. (I think Charlize Theron is too much of a long shot!)

I have already met Tom Skerritt, John Hurt, Veronica Cartwright, Lance Henriksen, Mark Rolston, Ralph Brown and Charles Dance before but do need to meet them all again for various things I need signing.

ALIENS GUESTS ARE MY FAVOURITES and I hope to see many more to come!

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i still need to meet lance henriksen,william hope,al matthews and paul reiser,would love to see them announced for belfast film and comic con,am thankful to say that i have met sigourney weaver,bill paxton,michael biehn,jenette goldstein,carrie henn,mark rolston,ricco ross,trevor steedman,cynthia scott,daniel kash and colette hiller,would like to meet the cast again in the future as aliens is my favourite film

Edited by jimmyc
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...

Hoping for a few of these guests this year. Very happy to have Mark Rolsten attending a few events.

Really hope Cynthia Scott attends again as I think she's only ever done the one SM con.

William Hope would be great too, as he also falls under the Hellraiser guests and there's already a few of those attending this year also.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
31 minutes ago, bruces said:

I know William Hope is a the LFCC but any chance of him attending another city - Sheffield, Glasgow or Newcastle perhaps?

If he was able to attend another show, he would've been announced at the same time, Bruces. It's not unheard of for schedules to change, but if he hasn't been announced for other shows, it's safe to say he can't attend.